My boyfriend and I are going to Bali for 3 weeks at the end of April. Just wanted to see how long people stayed in each place as I'm not sure how long to stay on the Gili Islands for. So far I have 4 nights in Ubud, 5 nights in Seminyak, 4 nights Gili Air, 3 nights Gili T, 4 nights Sanur. Does this sound ok?
The only thing I'm not sure is if we should have an extra night on Gili T and 3 nights in Sanur.
Also we want to see some waterfalls but don't want to travel too far north of Bali. Are there any in the south?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 블랙잭 ≪접속주소 :【＂V T K 1 1. 컴＂】
- 2 오리지날릴게임손오공 ◐ 도메인 :【＂V T K 1 1.컴＂】◐
- 3 로우바둑이 ◐ 도메인 :【＂V T K 1 1. 컴＂】
- 4 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 5 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 6 "necessities" for India
- 7 50th Anniversary trip
- 8 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 9 Mandalay questions
- 10 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 11 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 12 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 13 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 14 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 15 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 16 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 17 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 18 Help - India take 2
- 19 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 20 CNX late arrival?
- 21 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 22 best singapore hotel
- 23 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 24 is this a good travel plan?
- 25 currency conversion