My boyfriend and I are going to Bali for 3 weeks at the end of April. Just wanted to see how long people stayed in each place as I'm not sure how long to stay on the Gili Islands for. So far I have 4 nights in Ubud, 5 nights in Seminyak, 4 nights Gili Air, 3 nights Gili T, 4 nights Sanur. Does this sound ok?
The only thing I'm not sure is if we should have an extra night on Gili T and 3 nights in Sanur.
Also we want to see some waterfalls but don't want to travel too far north of Bali. Are there any in the south?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 2 Japan Itinerary Review
- 3 Kumakaron
- 4 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 5 From Bali--Sumatra or Borneo?
- 6 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 7 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 8 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 9 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 10 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 11 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 12 Road Scholar tour in China
- 13 China in june-July
- 14 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 15 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 16 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 17 Bali - What to do?
- 18 China in July
- 19 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 20 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 21 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 22 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 23 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 24 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 25 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?