My boyfriend and I are going to Bali for 3 weeks at the end of April. Just wanted to see how long people stayed in each place as I'm not sure how long to stay on the Gili Islands for. So far I have 4 nights in Ubud, 5 nights in Seminyak, 4 nights Gili Air, 3 nights Gili T, 4 nights Sanur. Does this sound ok?
The only thing I'm not sure is if we should have an extra night on Gili T and 3 nights in Sanur.
Also we want to see some waterfalls but don't want to travel too far north of Bali. Are there any in the south?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 2 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 3 Booking on the fly
- 4 Tea estates of Munnar
- 5 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 6 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 7 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 8 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 9 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 10 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 11 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 12 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 13 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 14 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 15 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 16 like my food
- 17 Laos or Kerala?
- 18 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 19 Portable wifi rental
- 20 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 21 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 22 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 23 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport
- 24 Gluten Free in Armenia?
- 25 Uzbekistan Visa