My boyfriend and I are going to Bali for 3 weeks at the end of April. Just wanted to see how long people stayed in each place as I'm not sure how long to stay on the Gili Islands for. So far I have 4 nights in Ubud, 5 nights in Seminyak, 4 nights Gili Air, 3 nights Gili T, 4 nights Sanur. Does this sound ok?
The only thing I'm not sure is if we should have an extra night on Gili T and 3 nights in Sanur.
Also we want to see some waterfalls but don't want to travel too far north of Bali. Are there any in the south?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 CANON printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT☎ CANON TEC*h 24x7
- 2 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 3 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 4 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 5 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 6 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 7 Hotel in Hanoi
- 8 Trekking outside Sapa
- 9 Hoi Ann hotel
- 10 Place to stay Hue
- 11 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 12 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 13 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 14 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 15 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 16 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 17 Go to Pai or not?
- 18 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 19 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 20 Thai Island Itinerary
- 21 Thailand
- 22 Aomori to Hirosaki
- 23 Asian Pillows
- 24 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
- 25 North Korea Day Trip