My boyfriend and I are going to Bali for 3 weeks at the end of April. Just wanted to see how long people stayed in each place as I'm not sure how long to stay on the Gili Islands for. So far I have 4 nights in Ubud, 5 nights in Seminyak, 4 nights Gili Air, 3 nights Gili T, 4 nights Sanur. Does this sound ok?
The only thing I'm not sure is if we should have an extra night on Gili T and 3 nights in Sanur.
Also we want to see some waterfalls but don't want to travel too far north of Bali. Are there any in the south?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo hotel help
- 2 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 3 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 4 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 5 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 6 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 7 Vietnam visa
- 8 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 9 Family Friendly Penang
- 10 Train trip costs help please
- 11 Weather forecast
- 12 Bali - What to do?
- 13 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 14 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 15 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 16 Sri Lanka advice
- 17 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 18 Ryokan in Japan
- 19 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 20 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 21 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 22 Itinerary & airport help
- 23 Dinner spots for solo traveller
- 24 [Travel to ThaiLand]
- 25 Snapshots From Kerala