I am going to have 3 weeks off in November to travel in Asia. It will be my 40th b'day present to myself. I will be traveling solo due to my husband refusing to fly. What would you do? I LOVE cultural type of activities and thought that Hong Kong and Bangkok looked interesting. When I spent 3 weeks in Europe, last year, my favorite things to do were festivals, markets, cafes, etc. Museums are okay, but not a must do for me. I will be flying in from Atlanta, but other than that am wide open. I do not have issues with jet lag. I am fiercely independent. Last year, I did Paris, London, various places in Italy, Amsterdam and Dublin.
3 Weeks In Asia/40 Year Old Solo Female Traveler/Where Would You Go?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Anyone in Bangkok
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 Travel Habits - Survey
- 4 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 5 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 6 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 7 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 8 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 9 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 10 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 11 Travel Insurance
- 12 South East Asia
- 13 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 14 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 15 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 16 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 17 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 18 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 19 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 20 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 21 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 22 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 23 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 24 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 25 1 week Philippines