I am going to have 3 weeks off in November to travel in Asia. It will be my 40th b'day present to myself. I will be traveling solo due to my husband refusing to fly. What would you do? I LOVE cultural type of activities and thought that Hong Kong and Bangkok looked interesting. When I spent 3 weeks in Europe, last year, my favorite things to do were festivals, markets, cafes, etc. Museums are okay, but not a must do for me. I will be flying in from Atlanta, but other than that am wide open. I do not have issues with jet lag. I am fiercely independent. Last year, I did Paris, London, various places in Italy, Amsterdam and Dublin.
3 Weeks In Asia/40 Year Old Solo Female Traveler/Where Would You Go?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Kashmir today
- 3 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 4 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 5 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 6 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 7 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 8 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 9 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 10 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 11 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 12 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 13 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 14 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 15 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 16 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 17 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 18 Triple Room in Singapore
- 19 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 20 What I like about Mumbai
- 21 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 22 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 23 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 24 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 25 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??