I am going to have 3 weeks off in November to travel in Asia. It will be my 40th b'day present to myself. I will be traveling solo due to my husband refusing to fly. What would you do? I LOVE cultural type of activities and thought that Hong Kong and Bangkok looked interesting. When I spent 3 weeks in Europe, last year, my favorite things to do were festivals, markets, cafes, etc. Museums are okay, but not a must do for me. I will be flying in from Atlanta, but other than that am wide open. I do not have issues with jet lag. I am fiercely independent. Last year, I did Paris, London, various places in Italy, Amsterdam and Dublin.
3 Weeks In Asia/40 Year Old Solo Female Traveler/Where Would You Go?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 2 Nancy Chandler maps
- 3 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 4 Hakone - where to stay for two nights
- 5 Adelphi Suites
- 6 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 7 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 8 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 9 Clothing needs
- 10 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 11 Help re. Visa.
- 12 Snow Monkeys in Japan
- 13 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 14 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 15 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 16 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 17 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 18 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 19 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 20 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 21 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 22 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 23 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?
- 24 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 25 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi