I am going to have 3 weeks off in November to travel in Asia. It will be my 40th b'day present to myself. I will be traveling solo due to my husband refusing to fly. What would you do? I LOVE cultural type of activities and thought that Hong Kong and Bangkok looked interesting. When I spent 3 weeks in Europe, last year, my favorite things to do were festivals, markets, cafes, etc. Museums are okay, but not a must do for me. I will be flying in from Atlanta, but other than that am wide open. I do not have issues with jet lag. I am fiercely independent. Last year, I did Paris, London, various places in Italy, Amsterdam and Dublin.
3 Weeks In Asia/40 Year Old Solo Female Traveler/Where Would You Go?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 2 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 3 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 4 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 5 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 6 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 7 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 8 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 9 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 10 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 11 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 12 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 13 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 14 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 15 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 16 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 17 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 18 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 19 Kashmir today
- 20 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 21 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 22 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 23 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 24 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 25 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala