I am going to have 3 weeks off in November to travel in Asia. It will be my 40th b'day present to myself. I will be traveling solo due to my husband refusing to fly. What would you do? I LOVE cultural type of activities and thought that Hong Kong and Bangkok looked interesting. When I spent 3 weeks in Europe, last year, my favorite things to do were festivals, markets, cafes, etc. Museums are okay, but not a must do for me. I will be flying in from Atlanta, but other than that am wide open. I do not have issues with jet lag. I am fiercely independent. Last year, I did Paris, London, various places in Italy, Amsterdam and Dublin.
3 Weeks In Asia/40 Year Old Solo Female Traveler/Where Would You Go?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 2 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 3 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 4 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 5 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 6 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 7 First time to srilanka
- 8 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 9 where can i find replica handbags
- 10 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 11 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 12 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 13 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 14 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 15 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 16 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 17 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 18 Nepal
- 19 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 20 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 21 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 22 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 23 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 24 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 25 1st time Japan - solo female