I am going to Japan for 3 weeks, on Sept 26th. I'll fly in/out of Tokyo. I have never been to Japan, so would like some suggestions. I have a rough itinerary put together:
Day 1 Arrive in Tokyo Friday 27th Sept (3 nights)
Day 4 Takayama- (3 nights)
Day 7 Kanazawa - (2 nights)
Day 9, Osaka- (4 nights)
Day 13 Kyoto- (4 nights)
Day 17 Nara - (2 nights)
Day 19 Hiroshima (2 nights)
Day 21 Tokyo (2 nights)
Maybe do a trip to Matsumoto instead and skip Kanazawa?? . Or hop on the ferry to Matsuyma instead of Osaka.??
Any ideas on my itinerary? have I put enough time? I have a 21 days JR Rial pass so should take me to all those places, without the need to purchase additional rail tickets.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 ᶲ ᶲ|ᶲ 바카라게임 ᶲ ᶲ|ᶲ 카지노게임방법 ᶲ ᶲ|ᶲ BUS97.COM ᶲ ᶲ|ᶲ
- 2 Andaman Islands? Goa? Kerala?
- 3 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 4 Other than Kyoto?
- 5 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 6 Trip Report : China
- 7 Japan GTG, early April
- 8 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 9 Beijing tours
- 10 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 11 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 12 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 13 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 14 A great trip in India
- 15 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 16 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 17 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 18 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 19 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 20 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 21 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 22 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 23 Takayama trail, Japan
- 24 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 25 1 day itinerary in Busan