I am going to Japan for 3 weeks, on Sept 26th. I'll fly in/out of Tokyo. I have never been to Japan, so would like some suggestions. I have a rough itinerary put together:
Day 1 Arrive in Tokyo Friday 27th Sept (3 nights)
Day 4 Takayama- (3 nights)
Day 7 Kanazawa - (2 nights)
Day 9, Osaka- (4 nights)
Day 13 Kyoto- (4 nights)
Day 17 Nara - (2 nights)
Day 19 Hiroshima (2 nights)
Day 21 Tokyo (2 nights)
Maybe do a trip to Matsumoto instead and skip Kanazawa?? . Or hop on the ferry to Matsuyma instead of Osaka.??
Any ideas on my itinerary? have I put enough time? I have a 21 days JR Rial pass so should take me to all those places, without the need to purchase additional rail tickets.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 2 Model Russian Escorts Girls in Delhi and Sexy Escorts girls o95829-o4621
- 3 first draft for Vietnam trip. Critique please
- 4 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 5 http://supplementranking.com/coal-cosmetic-moisturize/
- 6 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 7 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 8 Cambodia weather
- 9 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 10 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 11 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 12 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 13 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 14 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 15 Month long SE Asia trip
- 16 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 17 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 18 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 19 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 20 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 21 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 22 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 23 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 24 Visa Question - Cambodia
- 25 Amakusa island help