I am going to Japan for 3 weeks, on Sept 26th. I'll fly in/out of Tokyo. I have never been to Japan, so would like some suggestions. I have a rough itinerary put together:
Day 1 Arrive in Tokyo Friday 27th Sept (3 nights)
Day 4 Takayama- (3 nights)
Day 7 Kanazawa - (2 nights)
Day 9, Osaka- (4 nights)
Day 13 Kyoto- (4 nights)
Day 17 Nara - (2 nights)
Day 19 Hiroshima (2 nights)
Day 21 Tokyo (2 nights)
Maybe do a trip to Matsumoto instead and skip Kanazawa?? . Or hop on the ferry to Matsuyma instead of Osaka.??
Any ideas on my itinerary? have I put enough time? I have a 21 days JR Rial pass so should take me to all those places, without the need to purchase additional rail tickets.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementadvise.com/exoslim/
- 2 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 3 http://www.naturalmusclegaininfo.com/force-factor-volcano/
- 4 http://greencoffeesupremecleanseidea.com/x-ripped-and-t-complex/
- 5 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 6 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 7 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 8 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 9 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 10 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 11 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 12 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 13 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 14 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 15 Hanoi Hotel
- 16 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 17 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 18 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 19 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 20 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 21 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 22 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 23 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 24 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 25 Hakone and Mt Fuji