After a month traveling in China, I'm planning on spending the last few days in Hong Kong.
I'd like to see the main sites of HK, city walks, neighborhooods, and also spend time exploring nearby islands. Should I plan on 3 or four days for this?
Oct 1 is a holiday in HK, so should I try to be there for it? or should I avoid it? What's it like?
Any suggestions on hostels? I've been advised to stay away from the Chung King Mansion.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Canon PRINTER##1-888-279-0246@@@ Canon Printer Tec*hnical Supp0rt Ph0ne/?/
- 2 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 3 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 4 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 5 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 6 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 7 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 8 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 9 Japan rough itinerary
- 10 shanghai for 4 days
- 11 Budget Servied Apt
- 12 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 13 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 14 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 16 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 17 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 18 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 19 Something about... Malaysia
- 20 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 21 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 22 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 23 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 24 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 25 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu