After a month traveling in China, I'm planning on spending the last few days in Hong Kong.
I'd like to see the main sites of HK, city walks, neighborhooods, and also spend time exploring nearby islands. Should I plan on 3 or four days for this?
Oct 1 is a holiday in HK, so should I try to be there for it? or should I avoid it? What's it like?
Any suggestions on hostels? I've been advised to stay away from the Chung King Mansion.
3 or 4 days and hostels in Hong Kong Oct 1-4,2012
- 1 PALACE ON WHEELS - INDIA
- 2 Kashmir or Nepal
- 3 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 4 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 5 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 6 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 7 Sri Lanka
- 8 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 9 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 10 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 11 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 12 Udaipur, India
- 13 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 14 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 15 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 16 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 17 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 18 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 19 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 20 Ipoh
- 21 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 22 Wildlife Tour of India
- 23 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 24 white sand beaches in thailand
- 25 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit