After a month traveling in China, I'm planning on spending the last few days in Hong Kong.
I'd like to see the main sites of HK, city walks, neighborhooods, and also spend time exploring nearby islands. Should I plan on 3 or four days for this?
Oct 1 is a holiday in HK, so should I try to be there for it? or should I avoid it? What's it like?
Any suggestions on hostels? I've been advised to stay away from the Chung King Mansion.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password recovery ☎ 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h Supp0rt 24\7
- 2 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 3 India help needed
- 4 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 5 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 6 Trekking outside Sapa
- 7 Place to stay Hue
- 8 Hotel in Hanoi
- 9 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 10 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 11 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 12 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 13 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 14 Go to Pai or not?
- 15 Ko Kraden hotels
- 16 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 17 Hoi Ann hotel
- 18 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 19 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 20 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 21 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 22 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 23 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 24 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 25 Thai Silk in Bangkok