I have a work trip to Singapore in early December and am considering doing a 3-day excursion somewhere in SE Asia that will work with my flights. I am free full 3 days, Friday Dec 11-Sun Dec 13. I have to fly home via Hong Kong on Cathay Pacific on Monday, Dec 14. I do not want to explore Singapore as it is not my first time and I do not want to go to Kuala Lumpur as I have already done that on a previous trip. Some of the places I would love to visit are:
2. Hanoi/Hao Long Bay
3. Siem Reap/Angor Wat
but not sure if 3 days is too little? Are there other places in SE Asia that would be good for 3 days?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 2 Bali - What to do?
- 3 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 4 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 5 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 6 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 7 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 10 Tokyo hotel help
- 11 Private tours in Northern India
- 12 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 13 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 14 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 15 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 16 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 17 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 18 Vietnam visa
- 19 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 20 Family Friendly Penang
- 21 Train trip costs help please
- 22 Weather forecast
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 25 Vietnam with kids/teens