I have a work trip to Singapore in early December and am considering doing a 3-day excursion somewhere in SE Asia that will work with my flights. I am free full 3 days, Friday Dec 11-Sun Dec 13. I have to fly home via Hong Kong on Cathay Pacific on Monday, Dec 14. I do not want to explore Singapore as it is not my first time and I do not want to go to Kuala Lumpur as I have already done that on a previous trip. Some of the places I would love to visit are:
2. Hanoi/Hao Long Bay
3. Siem Reap/Angor Wat
but not sure if 3 days is too little? Are there other places in SE Asia that would be good for 3 days?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 2 Kindly requests/needs 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itinerary advice
- 3 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 4 Hotel Chang Mai
- 5 Hotel in Hanoi
- 6 India help needed
- 7 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 8 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 9 Beach hotel Thailand
- 10 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 11 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 12 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 13 Sim cards and adaptors
- 14 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 15 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 16 Sri Lanka Visa
- 17 Hoi Ann hotel
- 18 Place to stay Hue
- 19 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 20 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 21 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 22 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 23 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 24 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 25 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks