I have a work trip to Singapore in early December and am considering doing a 3-day excursion somewhere in SE Asia that will work with my flights. I am free full 3 days, Friday Dec 11-Sun Dec 13. I have to fly home via Hong Kong on Cathay Pacific on Monday, Dec 14. I do not want to explore Singapore as it is not my first time and I do not want to go to Kuala Lumpur as I have already done that on a previous trip. Some of the places I would love to visit are:
2. Hanoi/Hao Long Bay
3. Siem Reap/Angor Wat
but not sure if 3 days is too little? Are there other places in SE Asia that would be good for 3 days?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 2 India Tour Companies
- 3 Bye bye SE Asia
- 4 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 5 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 6 Laos planning.
- 7 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 8 Japan rough itinerary
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 11 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 12 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 13 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 14 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 15 One night in Osaka
- 16 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 17 Japan - costs
- 18 Japan for Foodies
- 19 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 20 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 21 Japan Rail Pass
- 22 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 23 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 24 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 25 20 days Itinerary Help!