I have a work trip to Singapore in early December and am considering doing a 3-day excursion somewhere in SE Asia that will work with my flights. I am free full 3 days, Friday Dec 11-Sun Dec 13. I have to fly home via Hong Kong on Cathay Pacific on Monday, Dec 14. I do not want to explore Singapore as it is not my first time and I do not want to go to Kuala Lumpur as I have already done that on a previous trip. Some of the places I would love to visit are:
2. Hanoi/Hao Long Bay
3. Siem Reap/Angor Wat
but not sure if 3 days is too little? Are there other places in SE Asia that would be good for 3 days?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 2 Traffic and Police in India
- 3 New Years in Japan
- 4 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 5 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 6 3 weeks in Japan
- 7 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 8 A first time for everything in Japan
- 9 India Tour Companies
- 10 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 11 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 12 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 13 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 14 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 15 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 16 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 17 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 18 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 19 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 20 Vietnam Dong
- 21 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 22 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 23 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 24 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 25 Touristy Thailand