I will be spending 3 days in Singapore in February. I need a little help planning. I will be travelling alone, so I thought one or two tours might be best. Looking for ideas on what area to stay in, best things to see. I am more interested in culture than shopping. Any advise would be appreciated---there is so much to choose from and with only 3 days I would like to catch as much as I can. Thanks!
3 Days in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How is FREEWHEELING?
- 2 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 3 Can you bargain tour price?
- 4 Hire Car In Jaipur
- 5 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 6 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 7 4 week solo trip through Myanmar/ Burma
- 8 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 9 Help ! How bad is the rain in Bangkok early/mid September? Thanks
- 10 April in Bangkok, again!
- 11 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 12 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 13 Japan night bus
- 14 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 15 Living in Singapore Questions
- 16 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 17 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 18 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 19 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 20 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 21 Problems at 12,000'
- 22 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 23 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 24 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 25 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days