I will be spending 3 days in Singapore in February. I need a little help planning. I will be travelling alone, so I thought one or two tours might be best. Looking for ideas on what area to stay in, best things to see. I am more interested in culture than shopping. Any advise would be appreciated---there is so much to choose from and with only 3 days I would like to catch as much as I can. Thanks!
3 Days in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 2 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 5 Kashmir today
- 6 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 7 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 8 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 9 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 10 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 11 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 12 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 13 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 14 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 15 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 16 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 17 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 18 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 19 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 20 Triple Room in Singapore
- 21 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 22 What I like about Mumbai
- 23 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 24 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 25 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary