My wife and my two sons (ages 5 and 2 1/2) will be in Thailand in December of this year to celebrate a very dear friend's 40th bday. We are flying into Phuket on Dec 22nd, but the rest of our crew arrives on Dec 26th. So in the meantime, we need to find some things to do until the rest of our travel party arrives.
I was wondering if anyone here has any suggestions. I'm reading some posts and am interested in checking out the elephant park. Any other wildlife parks worth checking out? Tiger parks etc.?
Once our travel party arrives we will celebrate in Phuket from the 26th till the 31st. on the 1st we will leave to go to Cambodia for a few days to see the temples and then back to the US.
Any ideas/suggestions are welcome. Even if we have to travel outside of Phuket we are willing to do so.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/testo-xtreme-xl/
- 2 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 3 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 4 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 5 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 6 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 7 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 8 November, March, June... Japan?
- 9 Itinerary Help Japan
- 10 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 11 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?
- 12 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 13 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 14 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 15 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 16 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 17 Silk Road Tour - China
- 18 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 19 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 20 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 21 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 22 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 23 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 24 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 25 Car and driver agra to jaipur
3 days in Phuket with wife and two little kids..need ideas on what to do