My wife and my two sons (ages 5 and 2 1/2) will be in Thailand in December of this year to celebrate a very dear friend's 40th bday. We are flying into Phuket on Dec 22nd, but the rest of our crew arrives on Dec 26th. So in the meantime, we need to find some things to do until the rest of our travel party arrives.
I was wondering if anyone here has any suggestions. I'm reading some posts and am interested in checking out the elephant park. Any other wildlife parks worth checking out? Tiger parks etc.?
Once our travel party arrives we will celebrate in Phuket from the 26th till the 31st. on the 1st we will leave to go to Cambodia for a few days to see the temples and then back to the US.
Any ideas/suggestions are welcome. Even if we have to travel outside of Phuket we are willing to do so.
3 days in Phuket with wife and two little kids..need ideas on what to do
- 1 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 2 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 3 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 4 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 5 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 6 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 7 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 8 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 9 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 10 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 11 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 12 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 13 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 14 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 15 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 16 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 17 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 18 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 19 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 20 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 21 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 22 Anyone in Bangkok
- 23 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 24 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 25 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK