My wife and my two sons (ages 5 and 2 1/2) will be in Thailand in December of this year to celebrate a very dear friend's 40th bday. We are flying into Phuket on Dec 22nd, but the rest of our crew arrives on Dec 26th. So in the meantime, we need to find some things to do until the rest of our travel party arrives.
I was wondering if anyone here has any suggestions. I'm reading some posts and am interested in checking out the elephant park. Any other wildlife parks worth checking out? Tiger parks etc.?
Once our travel party arrives we will celebrate in Phuket from the 26th till the 31st. on the 1st we will leave to go to Cambodia for a few days to see the temples and then back to the US.
Any ideas/suggestions are welcome. Even if we have to travel outside of Phuket we are willing to do so.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 2 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 3 First time to SEA
- 4 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 5 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 6 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 7 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 8 Hakone station confusion
- 9 Seoul Searching Questions
- 10 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 11 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 12 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 13 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 14 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 15 Japanese art
- 16 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 17 Backstreet Academy
- 18 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 19 Visa on Arrival
- 20 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 21 Cebu where to stay
- 22 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 23 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 24 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 25 Traveling to SE Asia
3 days in Phuket with wife and two little kids..need ideas on what to do