My wife and my two sons (ages 5 and 2 1/2) will be in Thailand in December of this year to celebrate a very dear friend's 40th bday. We are flying into Phuket on Dec 22nd, but the rest of our crew arrives on Dec 26th. So in the meantime, we need to find some things to do until the rest of our travel party arrives.
I was wondering if anyone here has any suggestions. I'm reading some posts and am interested in checking out the elephant park. Any other wildlife parks worth checking out? Tiger parks etc.?
Once our travel party arrives we will celebrate in Phuket from the 26th till the 31st. on the 1st we will leave to go to Cambodia for a few days to see the temples and then back to the US.
Any ideas/suggestions are welcome. Even if we have to travel outside of Phuket we are willing to do so.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 2 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 3 http://supplementranking.com/exoslim/
- 4 http://www.prohealthguides.com/megadrox/
- 5 Local Packers and Movers in Hyderabad
- 6 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 7 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 8 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 9 Hanoi Hotel
- 10 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 11 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 12 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 13 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 14 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 15 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 16 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 17 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 18 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 19 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 20 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 21 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 22 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 23 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 24 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 25 A great trip in India
3 days in Phuket with wife and two little kids..need ideas on what to do