My wife and my two sons (ages 5 and 2 1/2) will be in Thailand in December of this year to celebrate a very dear friend's 40th bday. We are flying into Phuket on Dec 22nd, but the rest of our crew arrives on Dec 26th. So in the meantime, we need to find some things to do until the rest of our travel party arrives.
I was wondering if anyone here has any suggestions. I'm reading some posts and am interested in checking out the elephant park. Any other wildlife parks worth checking out? Tiger parks etc.?
Once our travel party arrives we will celebrate in Phuket from the 26th till the 31st. on the 1st we will leave to go to Cambodia for a few days to see the temples and then back to the US.
Any ideas/suggestions are welcome. Even if we have to travel outside of Phuket we are willing to do so.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.findfitnessidea.com/pro-muscle-elite-edition/
- 2 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 3 Bali airport transportation
- 4 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 5 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 6 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 7 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 8 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 9 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 10 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 11 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 12 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 13 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 14 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 15 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 16 Passport for Indonesia
- 17 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 18 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 19 Is this crazy?
- 20 Dollar traveller cheques
- 21 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 22 India help with where to go
- 23 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 24 Hoi An in December?
- 25 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
3 days in Phuket with wife and two little kids..need ideas on what to do