My wife and my two sons (ages 5 and 2 1/2) will be in Thailand in December of this year to celebrate a very dear friend's 40th bday. We are flying into Phuket on Dec 22nd, but the rest of our crew arrives on Dec 26th. So in the meantime, we need to find some things to do until the rest of our travel party arrives.
I was wondering if anyone here has any suggestions. I'm reading some posts and am interested in checking out the elephant park. Any other wildlife parks worth checking out? Tiger parks etc.?
Once our travel party arrives we will celebrate in Phuket from the 26th till the 31st. on the 1st we will leave to go to Cambodia for a few days to see the temples and then back to the US.
Any ideas/suggestions are welcome. Even if we have to travel outside of Phuket we are willing to do so.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 2 My visit to Thailand
- 3 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 4 My visit to Cambodia
- 5 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 6 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 7 5 weeks in Japan
- 8 Japn tour 10 nights
- 9 Family Trip to Japan
- 10 Tour guides for Tokyo, Kyoto, Hakone, and Nara
- 11 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 12 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 13 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 14 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 15 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 16 My visit to Vietnam
- 17 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 18 Nepal
- 19 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 20 Sunday Brunch in Thailand
- 21 What is the Facilities & Services of Maharajas Express Train?
- 22 Gutted!
- 23 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 24 My visit to Lao
- 25 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
3 days in Phuket with wife and two little kids..need ideas on what to do