My wife and my two sons (ages 5 and 2 1/2) will be in Thailand in December of this year to celebrate a very dear friend's 40th bday. We are flying into Phuket on Dec 22nd, but the rest of our crew arrives on Dec 26th. So in the meantime, we need to find some things to do until the rest of our travel party arrives.
I was wondering if anyone here has any suggestions. I'm reading some posts and am interested in checking out the elephant park. Any other wildlife parks worth checking out? Tiger parks etc.?
Once our travel party arrives we will celebrate in Phuket from the 26th till the 31st. on the 1st we will leave to go to Cambodia for a few days to see the temples and then back to the US.
Any ideas/suggestions are welcome. Even if we have to travel outside of Phuket we are willing to do so.
3 days in Phuket with wife and two little kids..need ideas on what to do
- 1 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 2 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 3 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 4 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 5 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 6 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 7 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 8 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 9 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 10 where to go in SE Asia
- 11 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 12 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 13 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 14 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 15 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 16 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 17 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 18 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 19 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 20 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 21 Sri Lanka
- 22 Suggestion for Bali
- 23 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 24 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 25 Hello, Vietnam