My wife and my two sons (ages 5 and 2 1/2) will be in Thailand in December of this year to celebrate a very dear friend's 40th bday. We are flying into Phuket on Dec 22nd, but the rest of our crew arrives on Dec 26th. So in the meantime, we need to find some things to do until the rest of our travel party arrives.
I was wondering if anyone here has any suggestions. I'm reading some posts and am interested in checking out the elephant park. Any other wildlife parks worth checking out? Tiger parks etc.?
Once our travel party arrives we will celebrate in Phuket from the 26th till the 31st. on the 1st we will leave to go to Cambodia for a few days to see the temples and then back to the US.
Any ideas/suggestions are welcome. Even if we have to travel outside of Phuket we are willing to do so.
3 days in Phuket with wife and two little kids..need ideas on what to do
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 2 1st time Japan - solo female
- 3 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 4 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 5 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 6 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 7 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 8 Odyssey unlimited
- 9 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 10 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 11 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 12 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 13 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 14 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 15 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 16 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 17 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 18 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 19 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 20 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 21 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 22 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 23 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 24 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 25 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!