My wife and my two sons (ages 5 and 2 1/2) will be in Thailand in December of this year to celebrate a very dear friend's 40th bday. We are flying into Phuket on Dec 22nd, but the rest of our crew arrives on Dec 26th. So in the meantime, we need to find some things to do until the rest of our travel party arrives.
I was wondering if anyone here has any suggestions. I'm reading some posts and am interested in checking out the elephant park. Any other wildlife parks worth checking out? Tiger parks etc.?
Once our travel party arrives we will celebrate in Phuket from the 26th till the 31st. on the 1st we will leave to go to Cambodia for a few days to see the temples and then back to the US.
Any ideas/suggestions are welcome. Even if we have to travel outside of Phuket we are willing to do so.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 2 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 3 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 4 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 5 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 6 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 7 Cambodia weather
- 8 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 9 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 10 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 11 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 12 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 13 Month long SE Asia trip
- 14 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 15 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 16 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 17 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 18 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 19 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 20 Visa Question - Cambodia
- 21 first draft for Vietnam trip. Critique please
- 22 Amakusa island help
- 23 Japan 10 days Hiroshima or Arashiyama Bamboo Grove
- 24 Rishikesh, India
- 25 a month in india
3 days in Phuket with wife and two little kids..need ideas on what to do