My wife and my two sons (ages 5 and 2 1/2) will be in Thailand in December of this year to celebrate a very dear friend's 40th bday. We are flying into Phuket on Dec 22nd, but the rest of our crew arrives on Dec 26th. So in the meantime, we need to find some things to do until the rest of our travel party arrives.
I was wondering if anyone here has any suggestions. I'm reading some posts and am interested in checking out the elephant park. Any other wildlife parks worth checking out? Tiger parks etc.?
Once our travel party arrives we will celebrate in Phuket from the 26th till the 31st. on the 1st we will leave to go to Cambodia for a few days to see the temples and then back to the US.
Any ideas/suggestions are welcome. Even if we have to travel outside of Phuket we are willing to do so.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Installation@ : Get MCAFEE CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 MCAFEE antivirus **7
- 2 sri lanka- tips required
- 3 Staying Connected In Sri Lanka and India
- 4 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 5 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 6 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 7 Visiting Sri Lanka for the First Time
- 8 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 9 Sri Lanka advice
- 10 Backpacking on a budget
- 11 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 12 sri lanka at xmas
- 13 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 14 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 15 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 16 Twin rooms in Japan
- 17 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 18 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 19 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 20 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 21 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 22 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 23 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 24 Christmas in the Alps
- 25 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
3 days in Phuket with wife and two little kids..need ideas on what to do