Me and my wife are going to be visiting Krabi region (Thailand) for only 3 nights... We wonder which is the best beach to use as base to visit the region.. Railay? Phi Phi? Krabi Town?
Here is our planned schedule:
Day 1: Arriving at Krabi Airport at 2:30 PM
Day 2: ...
Day 3: ...
Day 4: Leaving from Krabi Airport at 2:45 PM
We know this is not a lot of time, but we want to check the main attractions.. It would be great to have suggestion on how to take the most advantage of this short period of time..
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://supplementplatform.com/alpha-levo-energize/
- 2 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 3 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 4 Off roading in Asia
- 5 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 6 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 7 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 8 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 9 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 10 Impressions of India
- 11 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 12 Tokyo hotel help
- 13 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 14 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 15 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 16 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 17 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 18 How much Yen?
- 19 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 20 South Korea for Chuseok
- 21 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 22 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 23 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 24 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 25 Bali - What to do?