Me and my wife are going to be visiting Krabi region (Thailand) for only 3 nights... We wonder which is the best beach to use as base to visit the region.. Railay? Phi Phi? Krabi Town?
Here is our planned schedule:
Day 1: Arriving at Krabi Airport at 2:30 PM
Day 2: ...
Day 3: ...
Day 4: Leaving from Krabi Airport at 2:45 PM
We know this is not a lot of time, but we want to check the main attractions.. It would be great to have suggestion on how to take the most advantage of this short period of time..
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 2 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 3 Is it Lao or Laos
- 4 best singapore hotel
- 5 Dong Van - Ha Giang
- 6 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 7 Help - India take 2
- 8 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 9 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 10 is this a good travel plan?
- 11 CNX late arrival?
- 12 currency conversion
- 13 50th Anniversary trip
- 14 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 15 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 16 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 17 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 18 The truth about elephant tourism
- 19 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 20 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 21 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 22 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 23 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 24 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 25 Phenom Penh