Me and my wife are going to be visiting Krabi region (Thailand) for only 3 nights... We wonder which is the best beach to use as base to visit the region.. Railay? Phi Phi? Krabi Town?
Here is our planned schedule:
Day 1: Arriving at Krabi Airport at 2:30 PM
Day 2: ...
Day 3: ...
Day 4: Leaving from Krabi Airport at 2:45 PM
We know this is not a lot of time, but we want to check the main attractions.. It would be great to have suggestion on how to take the most advantage of this short period of time..
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 2 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 3 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 4 Christmas in the Alps
- 5 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 6 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 7 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 8 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 9 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 10 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 11 Laos or Kerala?
- 12 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 13 Bali & Singapore in October
- 14 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 15 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 16 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 17 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 18 Booking on the fly
- 19 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 20 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 21 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 22 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 23 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 24 like my food
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week