We’re having our second trip to Vietnam in Augurst. My husband and I will stay in Hanoi then make a trip to Ha Long Bay. We stayed in Ho Chi Minh city for the last time and didn’t know much about Hanoi. We only have 3 nights in Hanoi so we need to know what’s worth spend time. What to see, where to go, what to eat….Any comment is welcomed. And we’re also glad if you give us some advice about hotels, restaurants, activities,… anything will do.
Thank you very much !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL@ Not Error CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h 24/7
- 2 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h 24/7
- 3 Hong Kong
- 4 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 5 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 6 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 7 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 8 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 9 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 10 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 11 Something about... Malaysia
- 12 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 13 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 14 Budget Servied Apt
- 15 Terracotta Warriors
- 16 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 17 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 18 hiking japan sept
- 19 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 20 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 21 The best way to My Son
- 22 Japan Itinerary!
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 25 trying to fathom Chinese train travel