We’re having our second trip to Vietnam in Augurst. My husband and I will stay in Hanoi then make a trip to Ha Long Bay. We stayed in Ho Chi Minh city for the last time and didn’t know much about Hanoi. We only have 3 nights in Hanoi so we need to know what’s worth spend time. What to see, where to go, what to eat….Any comment is welcomed. And we’re also glad if you give us some advice about hotels, restaurants, activities,… anything will do.
Thank you very much !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 릴 게임 체험 머니 ▣ 홈피:【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 2 온라인신천지 ▣접속주소 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 3 14 days in Myanmar
- 4 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 5 "necessities" for India
- 6 Short trip to Myanmar
- 7 ATMs in Japan
- 8 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 9 Changing planes at Dubai
- 10 50th Anniversary trip
- 11 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 12 Four Best Sakura Sightseeing Places in Tokyo
- 13 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 14 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 15 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 16 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 17 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 18 Mandalay questions
- 19 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 20 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 21 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 22 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 23 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 24 Help - India take 2
- 25 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff