We’re having our second trip to Vietnam in Augurst. My husband and I will stay in Hanoi then make a trip to Ha Long Bay. We stayed in Ho Chi Minh city for the last time and didn’t know much about Hanoi. We only have 3 nights in Hanoi so we need to know what’s worth spend time. What to see, where to go, what to eat….Any comment is welcomed. And we’re also glad if you give us some advice about hotels, restaurants, activities,… anything will do.
Thank you very much !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 릴게임총판 ＜접_속: kkn36.com＞
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 4 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 5 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 6 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 7 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 8 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 9 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 10 Christmas in the Alps
- 11 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 12 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 13 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 14 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 15 Laos or Kerala?
- 16 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 17 Bali & Singapore in October
- 18 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 19 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 20 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 21 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 22 Booking on the fly
- 23 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 24 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 25 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?