My plan is
4 days Singapore
3 days Kuala Lumpur
2 days Georgetown
3 days Langkawi
3 days Bangkok
Fly in and out of Singapore (cannot change this)
I don't want to give up anything but 3 countries may be too much. Suggestions. I have not explored travel time between locations yet. I wanted to do just Singapore and Malaysia but sister really wants to see Thailand and we feel like we may never get back to this area of world again.But I do want to enjoy where I am and not be runnignfrom place to place too.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 2 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 3 First time to India
- 4 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 5 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 6 First time getting out of the country
- 7 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 8 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 9 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 10 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 11 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 12 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 13 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 14 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 15 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 16 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 17 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 18 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 19 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 20 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 21 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 22 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 23 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 24 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 25 November, March, June... Japan?
My plan is