My plan is
4 days Singapore
3 days Kuala Lumpur
2 days Georgetown
3 days Langkawi
3 days Bangkok
Fly in and out of Singapore (cannot change this)
I don't want to give up anything but 3 countries may be too much. Suggestions. I have not explored travel time between locations yet. I wanted to do just Singapore and Malaysia but sister really wants to see Thailand and we feel like we may never get back to this area of world again.But I do want to enjoy where I am and not be runnignfrom place to place too.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help with 2 week itinerary; Beijing to Hong Kong
- 2 Japan / Korea Trip
- 3 vietnam visa
- 4 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 5 Getting a Tote from Thailand-JFK
- 6 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 7 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 8 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 9 Taiwan confusion..
- 10 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 11 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 12 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 13 Japan GTG, early April
- 14 Tokyo daytrip
- 15 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 16 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 17 Trip Report : China
- 18 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 19 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 20 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 21 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 22 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 23 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 24 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 25 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
My plan is