My plan is
4 days Singapore
3 days Kuala Lumpur
2 days Georgetown
3 days Langkawi
3 days Bangkok
Fly in and out of Singapore (cannot change this)
I don't want to give up anything but 3 countries may be too much. Suggestions. I have not explored travel time between locations yet. I wanted to do just Singapore and Malaysia but sister really wants to see Thailand and we feel like we may never get back to this area of world again.But I do want to enjoy where I am and not be runnignfrom place to place too.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 SBCGLOBAL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Mount Koya
- 3 Idiotic time zone question
- 4 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 5 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 6 Twin rooms in Japan
- 7 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 8 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 9 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 10 Sometahing is wrong
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 sri lanka- tips required
- 13 base bangkok or manilla
- 14 Christmas in the Alps
- 15 Change my Itinerary?
- 16 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 17 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 18 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 19 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 20 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 24 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
My plan is