My plan is
4 days Singapore
3 days Kuala Lumpur
2 days Georgetown
3 days Langkawi
3 days Bangkok
Fly in and out of Singapore (cannot change this)
I don't want to give up anything but 3 countries may be too much. Suggestions. I have not explored travel time between locations yet. I wanted to do just Singapore and Malaysia but sister really wants to see Thailand and we feel like we may never get back to this area of world again.But I do want to enjoy where I am and not be runnignfrom place to place too.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 2 무료손오공 ▶ 도메인 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 3 50th Anniversary trip
- 4 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 5 currency conversion
- 6 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 7 Help - India take 2
- 8 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 9 CNX late arrival?
- 10 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 11 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 12 The truth about elephant tourism
- 13 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 14 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 15 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 16 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 17 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 18 is this a good travel plan?
- 19 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 20 Phenom Penh
- 21 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 22 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 23 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 24 One day in Saigon
- 25 Bali private driver recommendation
My plan is