Hi again, forum folk. Like many traveling back to the US, I have a middle of the night departure time (2am-ish) on a Thurs morning. What do people usually do? Leave bags at hotel w/ reception after checking out so you can still use all of Wed to tour the city? Book an extra night for peace of mind and a shower before you board your 16 hr flight? Since I'd really like to shower before getting on the plane, it might be paying for the extra night of convenience unless anyone has some clever suggestions!
2am flight outta Delhi, what to do
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 vietnam and laos
- 2 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 3 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 4 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 5 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 6 2nd location on the beach
- 7 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 8 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 9 Thailand - Food recos
- 10 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 11 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 12 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 13 Laos for the backpacker
- 14 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 15 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 16 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 17 Thailand Hotel
- 18 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 19 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 20 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 21 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 22 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 23 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 24 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 25 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass