Hi again, forum folk. Like many traveling back to the US, I have a middle of the night departure time (2am-ish) on a Thurs morning. What do people usually do? Leave bags at hotel w/ reception after checking out so you can still use all of Wed to tour the city? Book an extra night for peace of mind and a shower before you board your 16 hr flight? Since I'd really like to shower before getting on the plane, it might be paying for the extra night of convenience unless anyone has some clever suggestions!
2am flight outta Delhi, what to do
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 2 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 3 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 4 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 7 Kashmir today
- 8 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 9 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 10 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 11 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 12 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 13 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 14 Triple Room in Singapore
- 15 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 16 What I like about Mumbai
- 17 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 18 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 19 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 20 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 21 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 22 6 full days in Yagoon
- 23 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 24 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 25 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary