I have a question regarding my proposed trip to Indonesia. I intend to stay for 28 days and was originally going to travel from Bali to Flores overland and then fly back to Bali from Maumere (or take a an internal flight to Maumere to start with and work my way back westbound towards Bali overland). However upon doing some further research I have realised that I would also like to see Mount Bromo, Yogyakarta, Borobudur and Prambanan.
I am unsure of whether all of the above would be possible in the 28 days that I have, or, whether I should stick to my original plan which I believed would be possible within the 28 day time frame (please tell me if I am wrong!).
I will be purchasing flight tickets soon and wanted to post this question so I could get an idea of whether I should fly in to Jakarta and depart from Bali (which would allow me to see the sights I want to see in Java and travel Nusa Tenggara, time permitting) or whether I should just fly in and out of Bali and concentrate my efforts solely on Nusa Tenggara.
All your help and opinions will be greatly appreciated.
28 days in Indonesia - Java and Nusa Tenggara?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From Pushkar to delhi
- 2 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 3 India adaptors
- 4 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Help re. Visa.
- 7 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 8 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 9 Bangkok and Manila
- 10 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 11 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 12 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 13 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 14 Visa
- 15 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 16 Gluten free in Japan?
- 17 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 18 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 19 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 20 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 21 Need a guide in Burma?
- 22 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 23 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 24 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 25 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment