I have a question regarding my proposed trip to Indonesia. I intend to stay for 28 days and was originally going to travel from Bali to Flores overland and then fly back to Bali from Maumere (or take a an internal flight to Maumere to start with and work my way back westbound towards Bali overland). However upon doing some further research I have realised that I would also like to see Mount Bromo, Yogyakarta, Borobudur and Prambanan.
I am unsure of whether all of the above would be possible in the 28 days that I have, or, whether I should stick to my original plan which I believed would be possible within the 28 day time frame (please tell me if I am wrong!).
I will be purchasing flight tickets soon and wanted to post this question so I could get an idea of whether I should fly in to Jakarta and depart from Bali (which would allow me to see the sights I want to see in Java and travel Nusa Tenggara, time permitting) or whether I should just fly in and out of Bali and concentrate my efforts solely on Nusa Tenggara.
All your help and opinions will be greatly appreciated.
28 days in Indonesia - Java and Nusa Tenggara?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Indonesian visa update
- 2 Bangkok - In between all the eating and shopping...
- 3 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 4 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 5 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 6 Destination Bangkok, again
- 7 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 8 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 9 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 10 Vietnam October 2014
- 11 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 12 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 13 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 14 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 15 malaysia airlines
- 16 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 17 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 18 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 19 3 days in Teheran
- 20 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 21 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 22 Myranmar VISA
- 23 new visa fees for Indonesia as of mid-July, 2014
- 24 slightly... paranoid parent
- 25 Takayama vs. Matsumoto