I have a question regarding my proposed trip to Indonesia. I intend to stay for 28 days and was originally going to travel from Bali to Flores overland and then fly back to Bali from Maumere (or take a an internal flight to Maumere to start with and work my way back westbound towards Bali overland). However upon doing some further research I have realised that I would also like to see Mount Bromo, Yogyakarta, Borobudur and Prambanan.
I am unsure of whether all of the above would be possible in the 28 days that I have, or, whether I should stick to my original plan which I believed would be possible within the 28 day time frame (please tell me if I am wrong!).
I will be purchasing flight tickets soon and wanted to post this question so I could get an idea of whether I should fly in to Jakarta and depart from Bali (which would allow me to see the sights I want to see in Java and travel Nusa Tenggara, time permitting) or whether I should just fly in and out of Bali and concentrate my efforts solely on Nusa Tenggara.
All your help and opinions will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 2 strengthen the official floor debut
- 3 India Safari 2017
- 4 India in March and April??
- 5 Datong in Winter
- 6 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 7 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 8 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 9 haneda hotel
- 10 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 11 Rishikesh, India
- 12 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 13 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 14 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 15 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 16 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 17 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 18 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 19 Japan- National Holiday
- 20 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 21 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 22 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 23 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 24 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 25 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand