I have a question regarding my proposed trip to Indonesia. I intend to stay for 28 days and was originally going to travel from Bali to Flores overland and then fly back to Bali from Maumere (or take a an internal flight to Maumere to start with and work my way back westbound towards Bali overland). However upon doing some further research I have realised that I would also like to see Mount Bromo, Yogyakarta, Borobudur and Prambanan.
I am unsure of whether all of the above would be possible in the 28 days that I have, or, whether I should stick to my original plan which I believed would be possible within the 28 day time frame (please tell me if I am wrong!).
I will be purchasing flight tickets soon and wanted to post this question so I could get an idea of whether I should fly in to Jakarta and depart from Bali (which would allow me to see the sights I want to see in Java and travel Nusa Tenggara, time permitting) or whether I should just fly in and out of Bali and concentrate my efforts solely on Nusa Tenggara.
All your help and opinions will be greatly appreciated.
28 days in Indonesia - Java and Nusa Tenggara?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 2 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 3 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 4 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 5 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 6 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 7 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 8 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 9 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 10 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 11 1st time Japan - solo female
- 12 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 13 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 14 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 15 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 16 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 17 Odyssey unlimited
- 18 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 19 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 20 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 21 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 22 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 23 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 24 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 25 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February