I have a question regarding my proposed trip to Indonesia. I intend to stay for 28 days and was originally going to travel from Bali to Flores overland and then fly back to Bali from Maumere (or take a an internal flight to Maumere to start with and work my way back westbound towards Bali overland). However upon doing some further research I have realised that I would also like to see Mount Bromo, Yogyakarta, Borobudur and Prambanan.
I am unsure of whether all of the above would be possible in the 28 days that I have, or, whether I should stick to my original plan which I believed would be possible within the 28 day time frame (please tell me if I am wrong!).
I will be purchasing flight tickets soon and wanted to post this question so I could get an idea of whether I should fly in to Jakarta and depart from Bali (which would allow me to see the sights I want to see in Java and travel Nusa Tenggara, time permitting) or whether I should just fly in and out of Bali and concentrate my efforts solely on Nusa Tenggara.
All your help and opinions will be greatly appreciated.
28 days in Indonesia - Java and Nusa Tenggara?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 border crossing over land Bangkok to Myanmar (Phunaron)
- 2 Nepal
- 3 Which Beach in Koh Samui
- 4 Orphanages in Sri Lanka
- 5 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 6 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 7 Trip Report - Yunnan Province, China and Mongolia
- 8 China in 12 Days
- 9 Japan Itinerary & Logistics - help, feeling frantic!
- 10 language problem in japan
- 11 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 12 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 13 two free days in Beijing
- 14 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 15 April in Bangkok, again!
- 16 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 17 Japan - spending money?
- 18 Teaching English in Asia or Europe
- 19 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 20 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 21 1st Trip to Bali
- 22 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 23 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 24 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 25 water villages, shanghai