I have a question regarding my proposed trip to Indonesia. I intend to stay for 28 days and was originally going to travel from Bali to Flores overland and then fly back to Bali from Maumere (or take a an internal flight to Maumere to start with and work my way back westbound towards Bali overland). However upon doing some further research I have realised that I would also like to see Mount Bromo, Yogyakarta, Borobudur and Prambanan.
I am unsure of whether all of the above would be possible in the 28 days that I have, or, whether I should stick to my original plan which I believed would be possible within the 28 day time frame (please tell me if I am wrong!).
I will be purchasing flight tickets soon and wanted to post this question so I could get an idea of whether I should fly in to Jakarta and depart from Bali (which would allow me to see the sights I want to see in Java and travel Nusa Tenggara, time permitting) or whether I should just fly in and out of Bali and concentrate my efforts solely on Nusa Tenggara.
All your help and opinions will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Any tips to Dhaka?
- 2 My visit to Lao
- 3 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 4 My visit to Thailand
- 5 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 6 5 weeks in Japan
- 7 Gutted!
- 8 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 9 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 10 Family Trip to Japan
- 11 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 12 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 13 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 14 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 15 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
- 16 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 17 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 18 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 19 New Member
- 20 Restaurants in Chennai, Kanchipurum and Pondicherry
- 21 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 22 Hong Kong Trip Report November 2015
- 23 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 24 3 weeks backpacking in Vietnam
- 25 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam