I have a question regarding my proposed trip to Indonesia. I intend to stay for 28 days and was originally going to travel from Bali to Flores overland and then fly back to Bali from Maumere (or take a an internal flight to Maumere to start with and work my way back westbound towards Bali overland). However upon doing some further research I have realised that I would also like to see Mount Bromo, Yogyakarta, Borobudur and Prambanan.
I am unsure of whether all of the above would be possible in the 28 days that I have, or, whether I should stick to my original plan which I believed would be possible within the 28 day time frame (please tell me if I am wrong!).
I will be purchasing flight tickets soon and wanted to post this question so I could get an idea of whether I should fly in to Jakarta and depart from Bali (which would allow me to see the sights I want to see in Java and travel Nusa Tenggara, time permitting) or whether I should just fly in and out of Bali and concentrate my efforts solely on Nusa Tenggara.
All your help and opinions will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 2 Thai Elephants
- 3 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 4 Japan/Korea/HK
- 5 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 6 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 7 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 8 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 9 India itinerary critique please
- 10 Impressions of India
- 11 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 12 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 13 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 14 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 15 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 16 Vientiane and ??
- 17 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 18 Mumbai short visit
- 19 which city should i start from first
- 20 Do not miss the variety of Indonesian cultural festivals in 2017
- 21 Cultural Festivals of Indonesia
- 22 Sri Lanka in August
- 23 Camel Safar in Rajastan
- 24 Looking for Hong Kong (HK) Tourism Guide
- 25 Hong Kong