I have a question regarding my proposed trip to Indonesia. I intend to stay for 28 days and was originally going to travel from Bali to Flores overland and then fly back to Bali from Maumere (or take a an internal flight to Maumere to start with and work my way back westbound towards Bali overland). However upon doing some further research I have realised that I would also like to see Mount Bromo, Yogyakarta, Borobudur and Prambanan.
I am unsure of whether all of the above would be possible in the 28 days that I have, or, whether I should stick to my original plan which I believed would be possible within the 28 day time frame (please tell me if I am wrong!).
I will be purchasing flight tickets soon and wanted to post this question so I could get an idea of whether I should fly in to Jakarta and depart from Bali (which would allow me to see the sights I want to see in Java and travel Nusa Tenggara, time permitting) or whether I should just fly in and out of Bali and concentrate my efforts solely on Nusa Tenggara.
All your help and opinions will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 2 Hotel suggestion-Ranchi
- 3 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 4 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 5 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 6 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 7 Travel India solo
- 8 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 9 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 10 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 11 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 12 North India Itinerary advice
- 13 Indonesia travel agent
- 14 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 15 Osaka, aquarium?
- 16 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 17 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 18 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 19 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 20 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 21 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 22 A beach of choice on Samui
- 23 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 24 Bangkok Taxis
- 25 3 weeks - first time SEA