I have never traveled outside of the US. There are so many places I would love to see but Thailand and Bali are at the top of my list. I am in the very beginning stages of planning an adventure. I have decided that I would like to take on Thailand.
I am a massage therapist. I love culture, art, people... I want to be immersed in it all. I also want to experience village people, the natural world of Thailand... maybe even find some volunteer work for a bit.
I am not much help in providing an exact time frame because I am willing to spend up to a few months... I would love advice on that as well.
Basically what anyone believes an ideal thailand trip would be for me considering the brief description of my personality.
I am wondering if anyone can offer any insight ! Even just basics!!
I would love to hear it all!!
I do not get a chance to travel much.. have to worry about budget and such., so I want to make the most of this trip.
Thank you so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 2 Travel India solo
- 3 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 4 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 5 Osaka, aquarium?
- 6 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 7 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 8 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 9 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 10 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 11 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 12 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 13 North India Itinerary advice
- 14 Indonesia travel agent
- 15 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 16 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 17 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 18 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 19 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 20 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 21 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 22 A beach of choice on Samui
- 23 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 24 Bangkok Taxis
- 25 3 weeks - first time SEA