I have never traveled outside of the US. There are so many places I would love to see but Thailand and Bali are at the top of my list. I am in the very beginning stages of planning an adventure. I have decided that I would like to take on Thailand.
I am a massage therapist. I love culture, art, people... I want to be immersed in it all. I also want to experience village people, the natural world of Thailand... maybe even find some volunteer work for a bit.
I am not much help in providing an exact time frame because I am willing to spend up to a few months... I would love advice on that as well.
Basically what anyone believes an ideal thailand trip would be for me considering the brief description of my personality.
I am wondering if anyone can offer any insight ! Even just basics!!
I would love to hear it all!!
I do not get a chance to travel much.. have to worry about budget and such., so I want to make the most of this trip.
Thank you so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 2 50th Anniversary trip
- 3 Changing planes at Dubai
- 4 "necessities" for India
- 5 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 6 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 7 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 8 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 9 14 days in Myanmar
- 10 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 11 Short trip to Myanmar
- 12 ATMs in Japan
- 13 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 14 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 15 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 16 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 17 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 18 Mandalay questions
- 19 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 20 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 21 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 22 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 23 Help - India take 2
- 24 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 25 CNX late arrival?