I have never traveled outside of the US. There are so many places I would love to see but Thailand and Bali are at the top of my list. I am in the very beginning stages of planning an adventure. I have decided that I would like to take on Thailand.
I am a massage therapist. I love culture, art, people... I want to be immersed in it all. I also want to experience village people, the natural world of Thailand... maybe even find some volunteer work for a bit.
I am not much help in providing an exact time frame because I am willing to spend up to a few months... I would love advice on that as well.
Basically what anyone believes an ideal thailand trip would be for me considering the brief description of my personality.
I am wondering if anyone can offer any insight ! Even just basics!!
I would love to hear it all!!
I do not get a chance to travel much.. have to worry about budget and such., so I want to make the most of this trip.
Thank you so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 2 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 3 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 4 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 5 Japan GTG, early April
- 6 Beijing tours
- 7 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 8 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 9 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 12 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 13 Takayama trail, Japan
- 14 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 15 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 16 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 17 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 18 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 19 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 20 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 21 Visa for India
- 22 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 23 Hútòng Walking
- 24 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos
- 25 Singapore SAEX bus service question