I have never traveled outside of the US. There are so many places I would love to see but Thailand and Bali are at the top of my list. I am in the very beginning stages of planning an adventure. I have decided that I would like to take on Thailand.
I am a massage therapist. I love culture, art, people... I want to be immersed in it all. I also want to experience village people, the natural world of Thailand... maybe even find some volunteer work for a bit.
I am not much help in providing an exact time frame because I am willing to spend up to a few months... I would love advice on that as well.
Basically what anyone believes an ideal thailand trip would be for me considering the brief description of my personality.
I am wondering if anyone can offer any insight ! Even just basics!!
I would love to hear it all!!
I do not get a chance to travel much.. have to worry about budget and such., so I want to make the most of this trip.
Thank you so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 2 Japan Cherry Blossom time 2018
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 Silk Road Tour - China
- 5 Vietnam visa debate
- 6 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 7 Vietnam visa
- 8 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 9 Bye bye SE Asia
- 10 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 13 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 14 India Tour Companies
- 15 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 16 Laos planning.
- 17 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 18 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 19 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 20 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 21 One night in Osaka
- 22 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 23 Japan - costs
- 24 Japan for Foodies
- 25 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand