I have never traveled outside of the US. There are so many places I would love to see but Thailand and Bali are at the top of my list. I am in the very beginning stages of planning an adventure. I have decided that I would like to take on Thailand.
I am a massage therapist. I love culture, art, people... I want to be immersed in it all. I also want to experience village people, the natural world of Thailand... maybe even find some volunteer work for a bit.
I am not much help in providing an exact time frame because I am willing to spend up to a few months... I would love advice on that as well.
Basically what anyone believes an ideal thailand trip would be for me considering the brief description of my personality.
I am wondering if anyone can offer any insight ! Even just basics!!
I would love to hear it all!!
I do not get a chance to travel much.. have to worry about budget and such., so I want to make the most of this trip.
Thank you so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 2 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 3 Sim cards and adaptors
- 4 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 5 How to Celebrate New Year 2016 in Pakistan?
- 6 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 7 India help needed
- 8 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 9 Sri Lanka Visa
- 10 Hoi Ann hotel
- 11 Hotel in Hanoi
- 12 Place to stay Hue
- 13 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 14 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 15 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 16 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 17 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 18 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 19 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 20 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 21 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 22 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 23 Trekking outside Sapa
- 24 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 25 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang