On our return flight from London to Sydney in early June we have a night [23hours] in Singapore. We arrive early evening and fly out the next evening [7.20pm] Any suggestions for best use of our time, where to stay for a really good rest and what is essential to see. One of us manages Chronic Fatigue and we are both in our mid 60's.
23 hours in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 2 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 3 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 4 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 5 Is 5 nights in Lombok too much? Which room at Quinci Pool Villas!
- 6 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 7 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 8 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 9 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 10 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 11 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 12 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 13 vietnam and laos
- 14 My SEA trip - photos update
- 15 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 16 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 17 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 18 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 19 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 20 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 21 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 22 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 23 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 24 Advice needed for April itinerary and rail pass
- 25 visiting Edu castle on 1/2/15