On our return flight from London to Sydney in early June we have a night [23hours] in Singapore. We arrive early evening and fly out the next evening [7.20pm] Any suggestions for best use of our time, where to stay for a really good rest and what is essential to see. One of us manages Chronic Fatigue and we are both in our mid 60's.
23 hours in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nepal
- 2 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 3 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 4 1st Trip to Bali
- 5 China in 12 Days
- 6 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 7 two free days in Beijing
- 8 Japan - spending money?
- 9 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 10 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 11 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 12 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 13 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 14 water villages, shanghai
- 15 language problem in japan
- 16 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 17 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 18 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 19 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 20 April in Bangkok, again!
- 21 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 22 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 23 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 24 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 25 21 days thailand and vietnam