On our return flight from London to Sydney in early June we have a night [23hours] in Singapore. We arrive early evening and fly out the next evening [7.20pm] Any suggestions for best use of our time, where to stay for a really good rest and what is essential to see. One of us manages Chronic Fatigue and we are both in our mid 60's.
23 hours in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Phuket
- 2 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 3 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 4 Destination Bangkok, again
- 5 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 6 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 7 where can i find replica handbags
- 8 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 9 Phones in Asia
- 10 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 11 Japan in December
- 12 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 13 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 14 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 15 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 16 India Add-on
- 17 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 18 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 19 Travel during China national week?
- 20 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 21 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 22 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 23 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 24 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 25 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii