On our return flight from London to Sydney in early June we have a night [23hours] in Singapore. We arrive early evening and fly out the next evening [7.20pm] Any suggestions for best use of our time, where to stay for a really good rest and what is essential to see. One of us manages Chronic Fatigue and we are both in our mid 60's.
23 hours in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 2 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 3 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 4 Driving in Laos
- 5 Best Taiwan Sites
- 6 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 7 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 8 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 9 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 10 Passport Safety
- 11 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 12 My trip report from the Philippines
- 13 Art in Shanghai
- 14 One week in Thailand
- 15 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 16 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 17 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 18 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 19 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 20 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 21 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 22 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 23 Thailand mid-December
- 24 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 25 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo