On our return flight from London to Sydney in early June we have a night [23hours] in Singapore. We arrive early evening and fly out the next evening [7.20pm] Any suggestions for best use of our time, where to stay for a really good rest and what is essential to see. One of us manages Chronic Fatigue and we are both in our mid 60's.
23 hours in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 2 Destination Bangkok, again
- 3 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 4 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 5 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 6 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 7 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 8 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 9 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 10 Travel during China national week?
- 11 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 12 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 13 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 14 Bali or Fiji
- 15 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 16 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 17 Don't use World Expeditions
- 18 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 19 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 20 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 21 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 22 3 days in Teheran
- 23 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 24 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 25 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?