On our return back home from Thailand, we have ~22 hours in Bangkok. Our flight from Siem Reap gets in at 2:30 pm-ish and our flight to SFO is at 12:30 pm the next day.
Firstly, just wondering what suggestions you have for us to do on this one last day in Bangkok (we'll have visited it for 3 days at the start of our trip).
Also, whats a good hotel to stay at? Something thats less than $100 would be nice.
22 hours in Bangkok
- 1 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 2 PALACE ON WHEELS - INDIA
- 3 Kashmir or Nepal
- 4 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 5 Seoul Travel Guide recommendation please!
- 6 Sake Tasting in Kyoto?
- 7 Udaipur, India
- 8 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 9 Ipoh
- 10 Hello, Vietnam
- 11 Singapore Changi Recommends
- 12 1 week in Himachalpradesh in begining of September. Where to go?
- 13 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 14 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 15 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 16 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 17 Sri Lanka
- 18 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 19 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 20 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 21 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 22 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 23 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 24 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 25 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed