My flight arrive at HND 7:40pm and departs from NRT 5pm the next day. What would be good places to see in 22 hours?
Also since I am a solo traveller, staying at a capsule hotel for the night would be an interesting experience for me. Any recommendations for a good capsule hotel?
Any input is appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 where to stay in Busan
- 2 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 3 First time to India
- 4 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 5 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 6 Natural Sights in Japan Near Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 7 What's on in Kyoto 4th -9th October 2017
- 8 Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam for 65 year olds
- 9 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 10 Booking a train and pulling out my hair doing it!
- 11 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 12 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 13 Thai Jungle Experience
- 14 K2 Trek - stunning! But be careful of irresponsible agency
- 15 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 16 First time getting out of the country
- 17 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 18 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 19 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 20 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 21 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 22 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 23 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?