My husband and I are heading to Japan in less than two months and are starting to put together our itinerary. This has been a dream location for us since we met 7 years ago and we're finally going for our honeymoon!
We're looking for a mix of the fast paced, culturally immersive fast paced city life BUT also the old Japan - where we can immerse ourselves into some of the traditions of Japanese culture and bask in the beauty of the architecture from the Edo period. And at some point relax...onsen. Here is a rough idea. Would love your ideas.
Day 1 - Arrive in Tokyo
Day 2 - Tokyo
Day 3 - Tokyo
Day 4 - Tokyo
Day 5 - Tokyo
Day 6 - Kiso Valley (narai perhaps)
Day 7 - Kyoto
Day 8- Kyoto
Day 9 - Osaka
Day 10 - Osaka
Day 11 - Hiroshima
Day 12 -Hiroshima
Day 13 - Fukuoka
Day 14 - Fukuoka
Day 15 - Beppu/Yefuin
Day 16 -Beppu/Yefuini
Day 17 - Ishigaki
Day 18 - Ishigaki
Day 19 - Ishigaki
Day 20 - unknown
Day 21 - unknown - Depart Tokyo at night.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 2 Thailand Guides
- 3 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 4 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 5 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 6 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 7 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 8 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 9 Phuket Beaches
- 10 India itinerary critique please
- 11 Japan Itinerary!
- 12 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 13 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 14 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 15 Magical India
- 16 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 17 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 18 Vientiane and ??
- 19 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 20 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 21 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 22 Himachal Pradesh
- 23 Luggage size China ?
- 24 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 25 Thai Elephants