My husband and I are heading to Japan in less than two months and are starting to put together our itinerary. This has been a dream location for us since we met 7 years ago and we're finally going for our honeymoon!
We're looking for a mix of the fast paced, culturally immersive fast paced city life BUT also the old Japan - where we can immerse ourselves into some of the traditions of Japanese culture and bask in the beauty of the architecture from the Edo period. And at some point relax...onsen. Here is a rough idea. Would love your ideas.
Day 1 - Arrive in Tokyo
Day 2 - Tokyo
Day 3 - Tokyo
Day 4 - Tokyo
Day 5 - Tokyo
Day 6 - Kiso Valley (narai perhaps)
Day 7 - Kyoto
Day 8- Kyoto
Day 9 - Osaka
Day 10 - Osaka
Day 11 - Hiroshima
Day 12 -Hiroshima
Day 13 - Fukuoka
Day 14 - Fukuoka
Day 15 - Beppu/Yefuin
Day 16 -Beppu/Yefuini
Day 17 - Ishigaki
Day 18 - Ishigaki
Day 19 - Ishigaki
Day 20 - unknown
Day 21 - unknown - Depart Tokyo at night.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/jeune-fleur/
- 2 First time to India
- 3 6 Seater for your safe and comfort trip in Sri Lanka
- 4 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 5 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 6 First time getting out of the country
- 7 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 8 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 9 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 10 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 11 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 12 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 13 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 14 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 15 Planning my Philippines trip
- 16 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 17 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 18 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 19 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 20 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 21 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 22 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 23 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 24 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 25 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc