I know I'm a little early, but does anyone know about how I can go about planning a trip to Japan and Korea for the 2002 world cup that will be held there? I would especially appreciate any World Cup-specific information.
2002 worldcup in Japan and Korea
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 One week in Thailand
- 2 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 3 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 4 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 5 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 6 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 7 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 8 Trip to Mt. Merapi and Prambanan Temple, Indonesia
- 9 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 10 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 11 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 12 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 13 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?
- 14 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 15 Assistance planning remaining 5 days in South Thailand
- 16 First trip to China ! Need help with itinerary
- 17 Mangalore, India as cruise stop…seems underwhelming
- 18 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 19 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 20 Indian visa
- 21 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 22 Hello from Thailand - I'm here!
- 23 Art in Shanghai
- 24 Dress code in India
- 25 One week in India