I know I'm a little early, but does anyone know about how I can go about planning a trip to Japan and Korea for the 2002 world cup that will be held there? I would especially appreciate any World Cup-specific information.
2002 worldcup in Japan and Korea
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 vietnam and laos
- 2 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 3 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 4 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 5 2nd location on the beach
- 6 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 7 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 8 Thailand - Food recos
- 9 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 10 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 11 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 12 Laos for the backpacker
- 13 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 14 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 15 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 16 Thailand Hotel
- 17 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 18 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 19 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 20 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 21 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 22 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 23 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 24 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 25 5 nights in Japan.