Anyone interested in renting a room for the 2002 World Cup in Seoul? I am an American expat, working in Seoul, and live in the neighborhood a mall bus away from the stadium. Just wanted to know if there is some interest before I make a decision to rent out a room.
2002 World Cup Room for Rent
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 2 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 3 1st time Japan - solo female
- 4 Financial Blog Corliss Online Group: Two Systems, One Country
- 5 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 6 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 7 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 8 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 9 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 10 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 11 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 12 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 13 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 14 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 15 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 16 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 17 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 18 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 19 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 20 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 21 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 22 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 23 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 24 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 25 Japan Itinerary for May