I´m planning my trip to next march 2014, have 20 days and need some advice.
i will arrive and depart from Bangkok, my first idea is to stay 4 days in Bangkok and get some tour in city and sightseeing, a week in good beaches like phi phi, phuket ou krabi, 4 days in Singapore and 4 or 5 days in Bali.. Could some help me? i wanna save some money in transport but i don't want to stay long time in bus or trains...
Many tnks again!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel Chang Mai
- 2 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 3 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 4 India help needed
- 5 Beach hotel Thailand
- 6 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 7 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 8 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 9 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 10 Sim cards and adaptors
- 11 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 12 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 13 Sri Lanka Visa
- 14 Hoi Ann hotel
- 15 Hotel in Hanoi
- 16 Place to stay Hue
- 17 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 18 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 19 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 20 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 21 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 22 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 23 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 24 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 25 Help with SEAsia itinerary