I´m planning my trip to next march 2014, have 20 days and need some advice.
i will arrive and depart from Bangkok, my first idea is to stay 4 days in Bangkok and get some tour in city and sightseeing, a week in good beaches like phi phi, phuket ou krabi, 4 days in Singapore and 4 or 5 days in Bali.. Could some help me? i wanna save some money in transport but i don't want to stay long time in bus or trains...
Many tnks again!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 2 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 3 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 4 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 5 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 6 Amakusa island help
- 7 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 8 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 9 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 10 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 11 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 12 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 13 Passport
- 14 Japan Itinerary
- 15 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 16 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 17 Toddler twin travel in India
- 18 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 19 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 20 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 21 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 22 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 23 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 24 Japan Trip Delayed
- 25 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand