I'm a college student who will be studying abroad this summer in Seoul, South Korea for 7 weeks (Mid-June - Mid August). After finishing in SK, I have 2-full weeks before I have to return to the States, leaving me some time to explore Asia. I know this is a short period but where would you guys recommend me to travel (solo/21/male) during this time? I've narrowed the countries down to China, Taiwan, and Japan and would like to make the most of out my two weeks. I want to visit Japan for sure and China/Taiwan are my second choices (I don't have to visit both, one is fine) This is my first time abroad (and probably my last for a long time) and I would like to gain an unforgettable experience from it. What is the most economical way to travel to make the most out of my money (Korea>Japan>China>USA or Korea>China>Japan>USA)? What cities do you recommend and how long should I stay in each? I don't speak any Japanese or Chinese so tourist friendly places are a must. Also, how much money should I budget for Japan/China/Taiwan including airfare?
2 Weeks - Japan, China, Taiwan?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 2 Golden Triangle Voyage – An Awesome Experience in India
- 3 Traditional & Cultural Safari in India through Golden Triangle
- 4 China with Collette Tours
- 5 Exploring Thailand
- 6 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 7 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 8 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 9 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company
- 10 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 11 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 12 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 13 Buying cycling clothes in Bangkok
- 14 Ho Chi Minh Mekong delta, pnom penh
- 15 Back from Kyoto, Koyasan, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Kyushu. Questions welcome!
- 16 K.L. Ideas on Hotel so on.
- 17 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 18 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 19 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 20 Experience using River Mekong or SST travel agencies?
- 21 Japan in December
- 22 Places to visit in India in October
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 24 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 25 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary