I'm a college student who will be studying abroad this summer in Seoul, South Korea for 7 weeks (Mid-June - Mid August). After finishing in SK, I have 2-full weeks before I have to return to the States, leaving me some time to explore Asia. I know this is a short period but where would you guys recommend me to travel (solo/21/male) during this time? I've narrowed the countries down to China, Taiwan, and Japan and would like to make the most of out my two weeks. I want to visit Japan for sure and China/Taiwan are my second choices (I don't have to visit both, one is fine) This is my first time abroad (and probably my last for a long time) and I would like to gain an unforgettable experience from it. What is the most economical way to travel to make the most out of my money (Korea>Japan>China>USA or Korea>China>Japan>USA)? What cities do you recommend and how long should I stay in each? I don't speak any Japanese or Chinese so tourist friendly places are a must. Also, how much money should I budget for Japan/China/Taiwan including airfare?
2 Weeks - Japan, China, Taiwan?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 2 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 3 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 4 Penang
- 5 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 6 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 7 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 8 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 9 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 10 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 11 Takayama ideas in April?
- 12 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 13 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 14 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 15 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 16 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 17 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 18 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 19 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 20 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 21 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 22 India
- 23 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 24 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 25 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa