I'm a college student who will be studying abroad this summer in Seoul, South Korea for 7 weeks (Mid-June - Mid August). After finishing in SK, I have 2-full weeks before I have to return to the States, leaving me some time to explore Asia. I know this is a short period but where would you guys recommend me to travel (solo/21/male) during this time? I've narrowed the countries down to China, Taiwan, and Japan and would like to make the most of out my two weeks. I want to visit Japan for sure and China/Taiwan are my second choices (I don't have to visit both, one is fine) This is my first time abroad (and probably my last for a long time) and I would like to gain an unforgettable experience from it. What is the most economical way to travel to make the most out of my money (Korea>Japan>China>USA or Korea>China>Japan>USA)? What cities do you recommend and how long should I stay in each? I don't speak any Japanese or Chinese so tourist friendly places are a must. Also, how much money should I budget for Japan/China/Taiwan including airfare?
2 Weeks - Japan, China, Taiwan?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 2 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 3 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 4 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 5 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 6 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 7 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 8 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 10 help with itinerary!
- 11 Having doubts with China
- 12 Christmas Time in India
- 13 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 14 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 15 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 16 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 17 Myanmar podcast
- 18 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 19 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 20 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 21 Burma with a toddler
- 22 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 23 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?
- 24 I have 6 nights end of Nov Beg of December - ImTHINKING.....
- 25 Bali wedding in villa