I'm a college student who will be studying abroad this summer in Seoul, South Korea for 7 weeks (Mid-June - Mid August). After finishing in SK, I have 2-full weeks before I have to return to the States, leaving me some time to explore Asia. I know this is a short period but where would you guys recommend me to travel (solo/21/male) during this time? I've narrowed the countries down to China, Taiwan, and Japan and would like to make the most of out my two weeks. I want to visit Japan for sure and China/Taiwan are my second choices (I don't have to visit both, one is fine) This is my first time abroad (and probably my last for a long time) and I would like to gain an unforgettable experience from it. What is the most economical way to travel to make the most out of my money (Korea>Japan>China>USA or Korea>China>Japan>USA)? What cities do you recommend and how long should I stay in each? I don't speak any Japanese or Chinese so tourist friendly places are a must. Also, how much money should I budget for Japan/China/Taiwan including airfare?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.prohealthguides.com/alpha-tren-reviews/
- 2 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 3 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 4 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 5 http://fornatgaex.com/booty-pop-cream-reviews/
- 6 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 7 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 8 Visiting China - must be tour
- 9 Hanoi Hotel
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 11 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 12 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 13 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 14 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 15 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 16 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 17 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 18 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 19 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 20 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 21 An island paradise?
- 22 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 23 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 24 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 25 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??