I'm a college student who will be studying abroad this summer in Seoul, South Korea for 7 weeks (Mid-June - Mid August). After finishing in SK, I have 2-full weeks before I have to return to the States, leaving me some time to explore Asia. I know this is a short period but where would you guys recommend me to travel (solo/21/male) during this time? I've narrowed the countries down to China, Taiwan, and Japan and would like to make the most of out my two weeks. I want to visit Japan for sure and China/Taiwan are my second choices (I don't have to visit both, one is fine) This is my first time abroad (and probably my last for a long time) and I would like to gain an unforgettable experience from it. What is the most economical way to travel to make the most out of my money (Korea>Japan>China>USA or Korea>China>Japan>USA)? What cities do you recommend and how long should I stay in each? I don't speak any Japanese or Chinese so tourist friendly places are a must. Also, how much money should I budget for Japan/China/Taiwan including airfare?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://yoursantiagingserum.com/renuglow/
- 2 Silk Road Tour - China
- 3 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 4 Japan Cherry Blossom time 2018
- 5 Japan rough itinerary
- 6 Vietnam visa debate
- 7 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 8 Vietnam visa
- 9 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 10 Bye bye SE Asia
- 11 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 14 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 15 India Tour Companies
- 16 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 17 Laos planning.
- 18 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 19 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 20 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 21 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 22 One night in Osaka
- 23 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 24 Japan - costs
- 25 Japan for Foodies