I'm a college student who will be studying abroad this summer in Seoul, South Korea for 7 weeks (Mid-June - Mid August). After finishing in SK, I have 2-full weeks before I have to return to the States, leaving me some time to explore Asia. I know this is a short period but where would you guys recommend me to travel (solo/21/male) during this time? I've narrowed the countries down to China, Taiwan, and Japan and would like to make the most of out my two weeks. I want to visit Japan for sure and China/Taiwan are my second choices (I don't have to visit both, one is fine) This is my first time abroad (and probably my last for a long time) and I would like to gain an unforgettable experience from it. What is the most economical way to travel to make the most out of my money (Korea>Japan>China>USA or Korea>China>Japan>USA)? What cities do you recommend and how long should I stay in each? I don't speak any Japanese or Chinese so tourist friendly places are a must. Also, how much money should I budget for Japan/China/Taiwan including airfare?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 2 http://healthguidewebs.com/tact9000-led-tactical-flashlight/
- 3 Other than Kyoto?
- 4 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 5 Trip Report : China
- 6 Japan GTG, early April
- 7 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 8 Beijing tours
- 9 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 10 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 11 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 12 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 13 A great trip in India
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 16 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 17 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 18 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 19 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 20 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 21 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 22 Takayama trail, Japan
- 23 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 24 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 25 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016