I'm a college student who will be studying abroad this summer in Seoul, South Korea for 7 weeks (Mid-June - Mid August). After finishing in SK, I have 2-full weeks before I have to return to the States, leaving me some time to explore Asia. I know this is a short period but where would you guys recommend me to travel (solo/21/male) during this time? I've narrowed the countries down to China, Taiwan, and Japan and would like to make the most of out my two weeks. I want to visit Japan for sure and China/Taiwan are my second choices (I don't have to visit both, one is fine) This is my first time abroad (and probably my last for a long time) and I would like to gain an unforgettable experience from it. What is the most economical way to travel to make the most out of my money (Korea>Japan>China>USA or Korea>China>Japan>USA)? What cities do you recommend and how long should I stay in each? I don't speak any Japanese or Chinese so tourist friendly places are a must. Also, how much money should I budget for Japan/China/Taiwan including airfare?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 온라인섯다게임オ☞☞☞BNM147.coＭ☜☜☜바카라사이트
- 2 온라인바둑이룰ぎ☞☞☞BNM147.coＭ☜☜☜바카라사이트
- 3 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 4 Vietnam - September 2015
- 5 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 6 Cab service in jaipur | Tour and travels in jaipur
- 7 Sri Lanka: Itinerary set - need fine tuning help!
- 8 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 9 In 18 days from Hongkong via Siem Reap to Singapore (itinerary)
- 10 Sri Lanka plan
- 11 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 12 Beijing
- 13 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 14 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 15 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 16 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 17 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 18 Private guide and driver for India
- 19 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 20 Hong Kong - help please.
- 21 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 22 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 23 Eating in India
- 24 Trekking in India
- 25 Where best to stay in Penang