I'm a college student who will be studying abroad this summer in Seoul, South Korea for 7 weeks (Mid-June - Mid August). After finishing in SK, I have 2-full weeks before I have to return to the States, leaving me some time to explore Asia. I know this is a short period but where would you guys recommend me to travel (solo/21/male) during this time? I've narrowed the countries down to China, Taiwan, and Japan and would like to make the most of out my two weeks. I want to visit Japan for sure and China/Taiwan are my second choices (I don't have to visit both, one is fine) This is my first time abroad (and probably my last for a long time) and I would like to gain an unforgettable experience from it. What is the most economical way to travel to make the most out of my money (Korea>Japan>China>USA or Korea>China>Japan>USA)? What cities do you recommend and how long should I stay in each? I don't speak any Japanese or Chinese so tourist friendly places are a must. Also, how much money should I budget for Japan/China/Taiwan including airfare?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 hiking japan sept
- 2 Terracotta Warriors
- 3 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 4 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 5 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 6 The best way to My Son
- 7 Japan Itinerary!
- 8 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 9 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 10 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 11 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 12 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 13 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 14 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 15 Japan rough itinerary
- 16 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 17 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 18 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 19 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 20 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 21 shanghai for 4 days
- 22 Budget Servied Apt
- 23 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 25 Himeji Castle - luggage storage