I'm a college student who will be studying abroad this summer in Seoul, South Korea for 7 weeks (Mid-June - Mid August). After finishing in SK, I have 2-full weeks before I have to return to the States, leaving me some time to explore Asia. I know this is a short period but where would you guys recommend me to travel (solo/21/male) during this time? I've narrowed the countries down to China, Taiwan, and Japan and would like to make the most of out my two weeks. I want to visit Japan for sure and China/Taiwan are my second choices (I don't have to visit both, one is fine) This is my first time abroad (and probably my last for a long time) and I would like to gain an unforgettable experience from it. What is the most economical way to travel to make the most out of my money (Korea>Japan>China>USA or Korea>China>Japan>USA)? What cities do you recommend and how long should I stay in each? I don't speak any Japanese or Chinese so tourist friendly places are a must. Also, how much money should I budget for Japan/China/Taiwan including airfare?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2015최신카지노사이트ガ≫≫one004.com≪≪바카라사이트
- 2 Buying jewelry in India
- 3 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 4 Chiang Mai
- 5 Phuket Weather
- 6 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 7 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 8 hanoi eats
- 9 Vietnam Travel Guide
- 10 Travel Advice to Vietnam
- 11 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 12 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 13 Castle & King tour operator review
- 14 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?
- 15 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 16 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 17 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 18 Bangkok for 3 nights, first time
- 19 Mongolia itinerary
- 20 Buying Jewelry in India
- 21 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 22 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 23 New Delhi - What to see?
- 24 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 25 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....