I'm a college student who will be studying abroad this summer in Seoul, South Korea for 7 weeks (Mid-June - Mid August). After finishing in SK, I have 2-full weeks before I have to return to the States, leaving me some time to explore Asia. I know this is a short period but where would you guys recommend me to travel (solo/21/male) during this time? I've narrowed the countries down to China, Taiwan, and Japan and would like to make the most of out my two weeks. I want to visit Japan for sure and China/Taiwan are my second choices (I don't have to visit both, one is fine) This is my first time abroad (and probably my last for a long time) and I would like to gain an unforgettable experience from it. What is the most economical way to travel to make the most out of my money (Korea>Japan>China>USA or Korea>China>Japan>USA)? What cities do you recommend and how long should I stay in each? I don't speak any Japanese or Chinese so tourist friendly places are a must. Also, how much money should I budget for Japan/China/Taiwan including airfare?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 2 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 3 Tokyo hotel help
- 4 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 5 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 6 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 7 Bali - What to do?
- 8 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 9 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 10 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 11 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 12 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 15 Private tours in Northern India
- 16 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 17 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 18 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 19 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 20 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 21 Vietnam visa
- 22 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 23 Family Friendly Penang
- 24 Train trip costs help please
- 25 Weather forecast