I'm a college student who will be studying abroad this summer in Seoul, South Korea for 7 weeks (Mid-June - Mid August). After finishing in SK, I have 2-full weeks before I have to return to the States, leaving me some time to explore Asia. I know this is a short period but where would you guys recommend me to travel (solo/21/male) during this time? I've narrowed the countries down to China, Taiwan, and Japan and would like to make the most of out my two weeks. I want to visit Japan for sure and China/Taiwan are my second choices (I don't have to visit both, one is fine) This is my first time abroad (and probably my last for a long time) and I would like to gain an unforgettable experience from it. What is the most economical way to travel to make the most out of my money (Korea>Japan>China>USA or Korea>China>Japan>USA)? What cities do you recommend and how long should I stay in each? I don't speak any Japanese or Chinese so tourist friendly places are a must. Also, how much money should I budget for Japan/China/Taiwan including airfare?
2 Weeks - Japan, China, Taiwan?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 2 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 3 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 4 Kyushu rail pass
- 5 Night viewing of the Tajmahal
- 6 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 7 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 8 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 9 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 10 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 11 A wow spot
- 12 Myanmar itinerary help
- 13 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 14 Suggestions for time for Vietnam itinerary, please
- 15 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 16 6 full days in Yagoon
- 17 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 18 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 19 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 20 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 21 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 22 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 23 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 24 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 25 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus