I'm a college student who will be studying abroad this summer in Seoul, South Korea for 7 weeks (Mid-June - Mid August). After finishing in SK, I have 2-full weeks before I have to return to the States, leaving me some time to explore Asia. I know this is a short period but where would you guys recommend me to travel (solo/21/male) during this time? I've narrowed the countries down to China, Taiwan, and Japan and would like to make the most of out my two weeks. I want to visit Japan for sure and China/Taiwan are my second choices (I don't have to visit both, one is fine) This is my first time abroad (and probably my last for a long time) and I would like to gain an unforgettable experience from it. What is the most economical way to travel to make the most out of my money (Korea>Japan>China>USA or Korea>China>Japan>USA)? What cities do you recommend and how long should I stay in each? I don't speak any Japanese or Chinese so tourist friendly places are a must. Also, how much money should I budget for Japan/China/Taiwan including airfare?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Buka Puasa @ i-City Malaysia
- 2 Looking for a Doctor in Metro Manila, Philippines
- 3 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 4 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 5 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 6 Tour group for Cambodia and Vietnam or Myanmar?
- 7 Best french restaurant in Hong Kong?
- 8 New Delhi - What to see?
- 9 JAPANiCAN.com
- 10 Tokyo Hotels Etc.
- 11 Travel in Kyushu.
- 12 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 13 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 14 Tour Guide for Jewish Tour of Cochin
- 15 3 weeks itinerary China
- 16 Bicycle riding required?
- 17 Castle & King tour questions
- 18 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 19 Blog about our 6 week backpacking trip through Southeast Asia
- 20 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 21 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 22 trekking in july in Myanmar
- 23 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 24 Private guides in Japan
- 25 Warning! Don't use Sinorama Holidays to book a trip to China