I'm a college student who will be studying abroad this summer in Seoul, South Korea for 7 weeks (Mid-June - Mid August). After finishing in SK, I have 2-full weeks before I have to return to the States, leaving me some time to explore Asia. I know this is a short period but where would you guys recommend me to travel (solo/21/male) during this time? I've narrowed the countries down to China, Taiwan, and Japan and would like to make the most of out my two weeks. I want to visit Japan for sure and China/Taiwan are my second choices (I don't have to visit both, one is fine) This is my first time abroad (and probably my last for a long time) and I would like to gain an unforgettable experience from it. What is the most economical way to travel to make the most out of my money (Korea>Japan>China>USA or Korea>China>Japan>USA)? What cities do you recommend and how long should I stay in each? I don't speak any Japanese or Chinese so tourist friendly places are a must. Also, how much money should I budget for Japan/China/Taiwan including airfare?
2 Weeks - Japan, China, Taiwan?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please comment on Thailand and Cambodia Itinerary
- 2 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 3 Mongolia tour or independently
- 4 At the top of Macau Tower!
- 5 Three days in Bangkok
- 6 Khao Lak
- 7 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 8 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 9 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 10 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 11 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 12 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 13 Photos from India!
- 14 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 15 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 16 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 17 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 18 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 19 Myanmar River Cruises
- 20 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 21 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 22 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 23 How to handle cash in Japan
- 24 Great Wall hike
- 25 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan