I'm a college student who will be studying abroad this summer in Seoul, South Korea for 7 weeks (Mid-June - Mid August). After finishing in SK, I have 2-full weeks before I have to return to the States, leaving me some time to explore Asia. I know this is a short period but where would you guys recommend me to travel (solo/21/male) during this time? I've narrowed the countries down to China, Taiwan, and Japan and would like to make the most of out my two weeks. I want to visit Japan for sure and China/Taiwan are my second choices (I don't have to visit both, one is fine) This is my first time abroad (and probably my last for a long time) and I would like to gain an unforgettable experience from it. What is the most economical way to travel to make the most out of my money (Korea>Japan>China>USA or Korea>China>Japan>USA)? What cities do you recommend and how long should I stay in each? I don't speak any Japanese or Chinese so tourist friendly places are a must. Also, how much money should I budget for Japan/China/Taiwan including airfare?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Which is the best place for Valentines Day Travel Gifts for wife
- 2 Traveling to SE Asia
- 3 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 4 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 5 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 6 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 7 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 8 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 9 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 10 Liza, a hot Russian Escort in Guangzhou
- 11 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 12 welcome to riverside bamboo resort hoi an
- 13 discernible differences and wrinkles, expanding collagen
- 14 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 15 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 16 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 17 Hakone station confusion
- 18 TOKYO tour guide
- 19 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 20 1 month in Thailand and??
- 21 Kimballs in Panama
- 22 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &
- 23 Visa on Arrival
- 24 first draft -- java and bali, plus
- 25 Best Thailand beach town for family with 2 toddlers?