I am a single mother traveling with two kids ages 11 and 9 to Vietnam and Cambodia in November. Kids have traveled quite a bit before and are very adventurous travelers. I am maximizing this trip for them. Can you please critique the trip for me please ? Thanks a lot.
Here is the schedule -
Day 1 - Hanoi sightseeing. Water Puppets etc.
Day 2 - Shuttle to Halong bay
Day 3 - Halong bay
Day 4 - Shuttle from Halong bay to Ninh Binh
Day 5 - Tom Coc and then take a night train to Hue
Day 6 - Hue
Day 7 - Hoi Ann
Day 8 - Hoi Ann and night train to Saigon
Day 9 - Saigon
Day 10 - Mekong delta tour
Day 11 - Mekong delta tour and flight from Saigon to Siem Reap in the night
Day 12 - Angkor Wat
Day 13 - Angkor Wat
Day 14 - fly out of Cambodia.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 GOOD OUTLOOK @ Password Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208OUTLOOKTec*h SUPPORT
- 2 WEBROOT☎ Password Reset CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 5 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 6 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 7 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 9 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 10 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 11 Budget Servied Apt
- 12 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 13 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 14 Something about... Malaysia
- 15 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 16 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 17 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 18 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 19 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 20 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 21 Japan Itinerary!
- 22 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 23 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 24 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 25 First Trip to Japan in August