I am a single mother traveling with two kids ages 11 and 9 to Vietnam and Cambodia in November. Kids have traveled quite a bit before and are very adventurous travelers. I am maximizing this trip for them. Can you please critique the trip for me please ? Thanks a lot.
Here is the schedule -
Day 1 - Hanoi sightseeing. Water Puppets etc.
Day 2 - Shuttle to Halong bay
Day 3 - Halong bay
Day 4 - Shuttle from Halong bay to Ninh Binh
Day 5 - Tom Coc and then take a night train to Hue
Day 6 - Hue
Day 7 - Hoi Ann
Day 8 - Hoi Ann and night train to Saigon
Day 9 - Saigon
Day 10 - Mekong delta tour
Day 11 - Mekong delta tour and flight from Saigon to Siem Reap in the night
Day 12 - Angkor Wat
Day 13 - Angkor Wat
Day 14 - fly out of Cambodia.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Georgia (country) Trip Report
- 2 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 3 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 4 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 5 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 6 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 7 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 8 New Years in Japan
- 9 A Victory Day Tour
- 10 Traffic and Police in India
- 11 India visa for new passport
- 12 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 13 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 14 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 15 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 16 Serendipity Srilanka
- 17 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 18 New Thai Visa
- 19 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 20 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 21 Sri Lanka in December
- 22 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 23 january 31 in colombo
- 24 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 25 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang