I am a single mother traveling with two kids ages 11 and 9 to Vietnam and Cambodia in November. Kids have traveled quite a bit before and are very adventurous travelers. I am maximizing this trip for them. Can you please critique the trip for me please ? Thanks a lot.
Here is the schedule -
Day 1 - Hanoi sightseeing. Water Puppets etc.
Day 2 - Shuttle to Halong bay
Day 3 - Halong bay
Day 4 - Shuttle from Halong bay to Ninh Binh
Day 5 - Tom Coc and then take a night train to Hue
Day 6 - Hue
Day 7 - Hoi Ann
Day 8 - Hoi Ann and night train to Saigon
Day 9 - Saigon
Day 10 - Mekong delta tour
Day 11 - Mekong delta tour and flight from Saigon to Siem Reap in the night
Day 12 - Angkor Wat
Day 13 - Angkor Wat
Day 14 - fly out of Cambodia.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feb 3- Feb 11, 2017 Itinerary help please
- 2 TOP THINGS TO DO IN BAGAN, MYANMAR
- 3 50th Anniversary trip
- 4 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 5 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 6 SE Asia in December/January
- 7 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 8 My Topic TitleTravel Partner in Karimunjawa Islands
- 9 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 10 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 11 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 12 14 days in Myanmar
- 13 Harbin in mid March
- 14 Changing planes at Dubai
- 15 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 16 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 17 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 18 Indian Food Series
- 19 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 20 "necessities" for India
- 21 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 22 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 23 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 24 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 25 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?