I am a single mother traveling with two kids ages 11 and 9 to Vietnam and Cambodia in November. Kids have traveled quite a bit before and are very adventurous travelers. I am maximizing this trip for them. Can you please critique the trip for me please ? Thanks a lot.
Here is the schedule -
Day 1 - Hanoi sightseeing. Water Puppets etc.
Day 2 - Shuttle to Halong bay
Day 3 - Halong bay
Day 4 - Shuttle from Halong bay to Ninh Binh
Day 5 - Tom Coc and then take a night train to Hue
Day 6 - Hue
Day 7 - Hoi Ann
Day 8 - Hoi Ann and night train to Saigon
Day 9 - Saigon
Day 10 - Mekong delta tour
Day 11 - Mekong delta tour and flight from Saigon to Siem Reap in the night
Day 12 - Angkor Wat
Day 13 - Angkor Wat
Day 14 - fly out of Cambodia.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.besthealthmarket.org/simple-anti-aging-cream/
- 2 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 3 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 4 Being customs
- 5 Itinerary feedback please
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 Bali - What to do?
- 8 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 9 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 10 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 11 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 12 Tips in Myanmar
- 13 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 14 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 15 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 16 Road Scholar tour in China
- 17 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 18 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 19 myanmar
- 20 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 21 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 22 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 23 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 24 A beach of choice on Samui
- 25 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing