I am a single mother traveling with two kids ages 11 and 9 to Vietnam and Cambodia in November. Kids have traveled quite a bit before and are very adventurous travelers. I am maximizing this trip for them. Can you please critique the trip for me please ? Thanks a lot.
Here is the schedule -
Day 1 - Hanoi sightseeing. Water Puppets etc.
Day 2 - Shuttle to Halong bay
Day 3 - Halong bay
Day 4 - Shuttle from Halong bay to Ninh Binh
Day 5 - Tom Coc and then take a night train to Hue
Day 6 - Hue
Day 7 - Hoi Ann
Day 8 - Hoi Ann and night train to Saigon
Day 9 - Saigon
Day 10 - Mekong delta tour
Day 11 - Mekong delta tour and flight from Saigon to Siem Reap in the night
Day 12 - Angkor Wat
Day 13 - Angkor Wat
Day 14 - fly out of Cambodia.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Planning
- 2 Backpacking on a budget
- 3 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 4 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 5 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 6 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 One night in Osaka
- 9 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 10 Japan for Foodies
- 11 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 12 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 13 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 14 Singapore weather in August/September
- 15 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 16 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 17 First time going abroad
- 18 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 19 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 20 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 21 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 22 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 23 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 24 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 25 electric plug