My husband and I are considering two weeks in Bangkok - Siem Reap- and maybe a beach in the last weeks of October. We have never traveled in Asia before, and are concerned about heat and jet lag.
1. Do you have suggestions about how to divide up our days among the three destinations?
2. We are hoping to spend about $100- $150 USD/ night for accommodations. Clean and well located are our first priority in hotels. I am interested in museums/ temples and my husband would like nice pools and beach. We were considering Royal Orchid Sheraton or Chatrium Hotel Riverside in Bangkok, perhaps Le Meridien Angkor, not sure about which beach. The JW Marriott in Phuket looks pretty.
3. Do you recommend flying or ground transportation between the three?
I'd love your feedback, Fodorites! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.biotestosteronexrtry.com/testo-prime/
- 2 November, March, June... Japan?
- 3 Itinerary Help Japan
- 4 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 5 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 6 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 7 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 8 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 9 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 10 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 11 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 12 Silk Road Tour - China
- 13 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 14 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 15 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 16 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 17 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 18 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 19 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 20 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 21 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 22 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 23 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 24 The best time for hiking in Yakushima
- 25 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram