My husband and I are considering two weeks in Bangkok - Siem Reap- and maybe a beach in the last weeks of October. We have never traveled in Asia before, and are concerned about heat and jet lag.
1. Do you have suggestions about how to divide up our days among the three destinations?
2. We are hoping to spend about $100- $150 USD/ night for accommodations. Clean and well located are our first priority in hotels. I am interested in museums/ temples and my husband would like nice pools and beach. We were considering Royal Orchid Sheraton or Chatrium Hotel Riverside in Bangkok, perhaps Le Meridien Angkor, not sure about which beach. The JW Marriott in Phuket looks pretty.
3. Do you recommend flying or ground transportation between the three?
I'd love your feedback, Fodorites! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam visa
- 2 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 3 Vietnam visa debate
- 4 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 5 Silk Road Tour - China
- 6 Bye bye SE Asia
- 7 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 10 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 11 India Tour Companies
- 12 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 13 Laos planning.
- 14 Japan rough itinerary
- 15 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 16 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 17 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 18 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 19 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 20 One night in Osaka
- 21 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 22 Japan - costs
- 23 Japan for Foodies
- 24 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 25 3 week SE Asia itinerary