My husband and I are considering two weeks in Bangkok - Siem Reap- and maybe a beach in the last weeks of October. We have never traveled in Asia before, and are concerned about heat and jet lag.
1. Do you have suggestions about how to divide up our days among the three destinations?
2. We are hoping to spend about $100- $150 USD/ night for accommodations. Clean and well located are our first priority in hotels. I am interested in museums/ temples and my husband would like nice pools and beach. We were considering Royal Orchid Sheraton or Chatrium Hotel Riverside in Bangkok, perhaps Le Meridien Angkor, not sure about which beach. The JW Marriott in Phuket looks pretty.
3. Do you recommend flying or ground transportation between the three?
I'd love your feedback, Fodorites! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 Road Scholar tour in China
- 4 China in june-July
- 5 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 6 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 7 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 8 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 9 Bali - What to do?
- 10 China in July
- 11 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 12 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 13 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 14 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 15 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 16 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 17 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 18 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 19 Being customs
- 20 Itinerary feedback please
- 21 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 22 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 23 Tips in Myanmar
- 24 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 25 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed