Please help me with my itinerary. I was originally supposed to go to Nepal, but with some wonderful reports I've read, I changed my mind and now it's final: BURMA IT IS! I've crafted an itinerary of sorts, but still need help fine tuning it. Does the itinerary look doable, impossible, reaching for the moon, just right? That is, considering all the possible flight delays, road conditions, etc. I'll be traveling on November by the way, to celebrate my 30th birthday
I'm really keen on seeing Mandalay, Bagan and Mrauk U, not so much Inle Lake, which I know is supposedly part of the Big 4. I guess that will just have to be reserved if I ever go back to Burma.
Still, any thoughts on my itinerary below?
Day 0: Manila to BKK to Yangon
Day 1: Yangon flight to Mandalay – Sagaing, U Bien Bridge
Day 2: Mandalay – Mandalay, Amarapura, U Bien Bridge
Day 3: Mandalay to Bagan - train or flight
Day 4: Bagan
Day 5: Bagan
Day 6: Bagan flight to Yangon – flight, sightsee if possible
Day 7: Yangon to Sittwe, sightsee if still possible
Day 8: 6 am ferry to Mrauk U
Day 9: Sightseeing
Day 10: 8 am ferry back to Sittwe
Day 11: Flight from Sittwe to Yangon
Day 12: Yangon – visit gold leaf workshop
Day 13: Back to BKK
Day 14: Back to Manila
I can add or subtract days as necessary. It's a very rough itinerary I know. Will really appreciate any inputs. Thanks guys!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 2 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 3 Takayama trail, Japan
- 4 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 5 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 6 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 7 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 8 Beijing tours
- 9 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 10 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 13 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 14 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 15 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 16 Visa for India
- 17 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 18 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 19 Hútòng Walking
- 20 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos
- 21 Singapore SAEX bus service question
- 22 21 Hours in Hong Kong
- 23 best options for cell phone in Vietnam and Thailand
- 24 Please come back, colduphere!
- 25 Celebration of Life for Carol
2 week Burma itinerary: Yangon-Mandalay-Bagan-Mrauk U doable?