i will be in Beijing for 2 weeks on a seminar and i will have 2 or max 3 days to do a trip outside the city, when i am done. I would like to hear some options that are not very far. I wouldnt like a big city again, some people will go to Shanghai, but i d prefer something more traditional and close to nature experience,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/testo-black-xt
- 2 India Tour Companies
- 3 Impressions of India
- 4 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 5 Japan rough itinerary
- 6 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 7 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 8 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 9 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 10 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 11 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 12 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 13 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 14 Bye bye SE Asia
- 15 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 16 One night in Osaka
- 17 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 18 Laos planning.
- 19 Japan - costs
- 20 Japan for Foodies
- 21 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 22 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 23 Japan Rail Pass
- 24 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 25 south east asia 3 weeks in june