I'm a 26 year old male travelling solo through Indonesia.
I'll be spending 60 days there with the first 15 days in Bali and the rest of it trying to see as much of Indonesia as possible.
I'd like to get my dive ticket while I'm there - suggestion of best place to do this?
Also please note that I'll be flying out of Indonesia to Singapore at the end of the 60 days so if you could please keep this in mind when making itinerary suggestions.
Any advice much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 알라딘신천지 손오공 ▣ 홈피:【＂V T K 1 1. C O M＂】▣
- 2 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 3 "necessities" for India
- 4 Mandalay questions
- 5 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 6 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 7 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 8 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 9 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 10 50th Anniversary trip
- 11 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 12 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 13 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 14 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 15 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 16 Help - India take 2
- 17 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 18 CNX late arrival?
- 19 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 20 best singapore hotel
- 21 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 22 is this a good travel plan?
- 23 currency conversion
- 24 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 25 The truth about elephant tourism