This will be our 1st trip in Southeast Asia. We have 2 months. Bangkok will be our entry point. This is what I have planned starting mid-February 2014:
-Bangkok 3 days
-island (not decided yet) 7 days
- back to the north (Chiang Mai) 5 days
- leave Thailand and go to Siem Reap (Angkor) - train? Plane?
-Siem Reap 5 days
- leave Cambodge fot Vietnam - boat? Plane?
- Vietnam from South (Saigon) to North (Sapa) 21 days
- leave Vietnam for Laos - plane or ?
- Luang Prabang 5 days
- back to Bangkok 3 days
As you can see I don't know what is the best way to travel from one country to the other. Any suggestion on this itinerary and moderately priced accommodation would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 2 Vietnam visa
- 3 Vietnam visa debate
- 4 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 5 Silk Road Tour - China
- 6 Bye bye SE Asia
- 7 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 10 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 11 India Tour Companies
- 12 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 13 Laos planning.
- 14 Japan rough itinerary
- 15 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 16 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 17 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 18 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 19 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 20 One night in Osaka
- 21 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 22 Japan - costs
- 23 Japan for Foodies
- 24 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 25 3 week SE Asia itinerary