This will be our 1st trip in Southeast Asia. We have 2 months. Bangkok will be our entry point. This is what I have planned starting mid-February 2014:
-Bangkok 3 days
-island (not decided yet) 7 days
- back to the north (Chiang Mai) 5 days
- leave Thailand and go to Siem Reap (Angkor) - train? Plane?
-Siem Reap 5 days
- leave Cambodge fot Vietnam - boat? Plane?
- Vietnam from South (Saigon) to North (Sapa) 21 days
- leave Vietnam for Laos - plane or ?
- Luang Prabang 5 days
- back to Bangkok 3 days
As you can see I don't know what is the best way to travel from one country to the other. Any suggestion on this itinerary and moderately priced accommodation would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Liza, a hot Russian Escort in Guangzhou
- 2 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 3 welcome to riverside bamboo resort hoi an
- 4 Traveling to SE Asia
- 5 discernible differences and wrinkles, expanding collagen
- 6 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 7 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 8 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 9 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 10 Hakone station confusion
- 11 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 12 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 13 TOKYO tour guide
- 14 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 15 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 16 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 17 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 18 1 month in Thailand and??
- 19 Kimballs in Panama
- 20 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &
- 21 Visa on Arrival
- 22 first draft -- java and bali, plus
- 23 Best Thailand beach town for family with 2 toddlers?
- 24 Flights from Florida to Thailand
- 25 Kyushu Trip May 2013