This will be our 1st trip in Southeast Asia. We have 2 months. Bangkok will be our entry point. This is what I have planned starting mid-February 2014:
-Bangkok 3 days
-island (not decided yet) 7 days
- back to the north (Chiang Mai) 5 days
- leave Thailand and go to Siem Reap (Angkor) - train? Plane?
-Siem Reap 5 days
- leave Cambodge fot Vietnam - boat? Plane?
- Vietnam from South (Saigon) to North (Sapa) 21 days
- leave Vietnam for Laos - plane or ?
- Luang Prabang 5 days
- back to Bangkok 3 days
As you can see I don't know what is the best way to travel from one country to the other. Any suggestion on this itinerary and moderately priced accommodation would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/rejuvalex-hair-regrowth/
- 2 offshoremedicalcoding
- 3 Where to go to Sapa, Vietnam
- 4 India visa for new passport
- 5 THINGS TO DO IN HANOI OLD QUARTER IN ONE DAY
- 6 Which is the best tourist place in India?
- 7 Aptitude preparation
- 8 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 9 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 10 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 11 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 12 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 13 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 14 Traffic and Police in India
- 15 Serendipity Srilanka
- 16 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 17 New Thai Visa
- 18 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 19 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 20 New Years in Japan
- 21 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 22 Sri Lanka in December
- 23 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 24 january 31 in colombo
- 25 sri lanka two places, two hotels