Our international AA flight arrives 4:40pm at NRT and we'd like to take the 6:30pm JAL flight to Osaka ITM. Is this cutting it too close? Unfortunately this is a last minute decision so Osaka would be on a separate ticket.
2 hr connection at Narita
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 2 Visa Cambodia
- 3 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 4 Bali - January 2015
- 5 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 6 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 7 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 8 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 9 Stop-over in Seoul
- 10 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 11 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 12 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 13 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 14 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 15 meeting at beijing airport
- 16 One week in Tokyo
- 17 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 18 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 19 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 20 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 21 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 22 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 23 Hotel in Singapore
- 24 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 25 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand