Our international AA flight arrives 4:40pm at NRT and we'd like to take the 6:30pm JAL flight to Osaka ITM. Is this cutting it too close? Unfortunately this is a last minute decision so Osaka would be on a separate ticket.
2 hr connection at Narita
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar itinerary help
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 4 Camping spots and places in Singapore
- 5 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 6 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 7 Amphawa Floating Market
- 8 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 9 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 10 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 11 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 12 Malaysian honeymoon
- 13 Looking for a good travel agent to plan Vietnam Laos and ?? Travel
- 14 Introducing Con Dao Islands
- 15 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 16 Burma? Laos? Cambodia? Vietnam? - I need some help!
- 17 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 18 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 19 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 20 Krabi island tours
- 21 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 22 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 23 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 24 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 25 6 full days in Yagoon