Our international AA flight arrives 4:40pm at NRT and we'd like to take the 6:30pm JAL flight to Osaka ITM. Is this cutting it too close? Unfortunately this is a last minute decision so Osaka would be on a separate ticket.
2 hr connection at Narita
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 2 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 3 More room for luggage in 1st class Nozomi trains than in regular trains?
- 4 Asia Tour Companies
- 5 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 6 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 7 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 8 Singapore
- 9 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 10 Experience 4 days in Ha Noi, Viet Nam - see,do and eat
- 11 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 12 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 13 singapore accomodation?
- 14 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 15 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 16 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 17 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 18 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 19 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 20 Writers Needed for Japan
- 21 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 22 17 Day Itinerary
- 23 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 24 Bali Help
- 25 Chiang Mai to the Beach