We are two gals in our 40's. We are fairly fit and like to be active and lie on the beach. We are more into comfort/luxury travel. I have been doing a fair amount of research and would love some feedback on the following trip plans.
Seminyak– 3 nights -
Ubud – 3 nights
Gunung Batur ( Can you day trip from Ubud or is there a better place to stay to hike early am?)
Candidasa - 2 nights
- Gillis Trawagen or Lembongan Island – 2 nights
- Legian – 2 night
Questions: Do these places make sense in this order? Are we missing something we should definitely see? Are we spending too much time in one place and not enough in another?
We appreciate your feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 aol Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 aol Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 3 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 4 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 5 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 6 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 7 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 8 Hotel Chang Mai
- 9 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 10 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 11 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 12 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 13 Hotel in Hanoi
- 14 India help needed
- 15 Beach hotel Thailand
- 16 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 17 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 18 Sim cards and adaptors
- 19 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 20 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 21 Sri Lanka Visa
- 22 Hoi Ann hotel
- 23 Place to stay Hue
- 24 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 25 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?