We are two gals in our 40's. We are fairly fit and like to be active and lie on the beach. We are more into comfort/luxury travel. I have been doing a fair amount of research and would love some feedback on the following trip plans.
Seminyak– 3 nights -
Ubud – 3 nights
Gunung Batur ( Can you day trip from Ubud or is there a better place to stay to hike early am?)
Candidasa - 2 nights
- Gillis Trawagen or Lembongan Island – 2 nights
- Legian – 2 night
Questions: Do these places make sense in this order? Are we missing something we should definitely see? Are we spending too much time in one place and not enough in another?
We appreciate your feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.skinliftsup.com/nouveaulift
- 2 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 3 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 4 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 5 Laos or Kerala?
- 6 Home delivery restaurant in gurgaon
- 7 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 8 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 9 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 10 Bali & Singapore in October
- 11 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 12 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 13 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 14 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 15 Booking on the fly
- 16 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 17 Tea estates of Munnar
- 18 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 19 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 20 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 21 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 22 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 23 like my food
- 24 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 25 Portable wifi rental