We are two gals in our 40's. We are fairly fit and like to be active and lie on the beach. We are more into comfort/luxury travel. I have been doing a fair amount of research and would love some feedback on the following trip plans.
Seminyak– 3 nights -
Ubud – 3 nights
Gunung Batur ( Can you day trip from Ubud or is there a better place to stay to hike early am?)
Candidasa - 2 nights
- Gillis Trawagen or Lembongan Island – 2 nights
- Legian – 2 night
Questions: Do these places make sense in this order? Are we missing something we should definitely see? Are we spending too much time in one place and not enough in another?
We appreciate your feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 2 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 4 Terracotta Warriors
- 5 Selling mountainbikes in Dushanbe
- 6 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 7 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 8 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 9 hiking japan sept
- 10 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 11 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 12 The best way to My Son
- 13 Japan Itinerary!
- 14 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 15 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 16 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 17 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 18 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 19 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 20 Japan rough itinerary
- 21 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 22 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 23 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 24 shanghai for 4 days
- 25 Budget Servied Apt