We are two gals in our 40's. We are fairly fit and like to be active and lie on the beach. We are more into comfort/luxury travel. I have been doing a fair amount of research and would love some feedback on the following trip plans.
Seminyak– 3 nights -
Ubud – 3 nights
Gunung Batur ( Can you day trip from Ubud or is there a better place to stay to hike early am?)
Candidasa - 2 nights
- Gillis Trawagen or Lembongan Island – 2 nights
- Legian – 2 night
Questions: Do these places make sense in this order? Are we missing something we should definitely see? Are we spending too much time in one place and not enough in another?
We appreciate your feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Dong
- 2 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 3 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 4 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 5 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 6 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 7 3 weeks in Japan
- 8 New Years in Japan
- 9 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 10 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 11 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 12 Touristy Thailand
- 13 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 14 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 15 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 16 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 17 Myanmar tour companies
- 18 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 19 A Victory Day Tour
- 20 16 hour layover in Indonesia; what to do?
- 21 Kinosake Onsen Ryokan
- 22 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 23 One Visa for multiple countries?
- 24 Procuring Letter of Invitation from Kazakhastan for Visa
- 25 Memories: Astana, Expo 2017