We are two gals in our 40's. We are fairly fit and like to be active and lie on the beach. We are more into comfort/luxury travel. I have been doing a fair amount of research and would love some feedback on the following trip plans.
Seminyak– 3 nights -
Ubud – 3 nights
Gunung Batur ( Can you day trip from Ubud or is there a better place to stay to hike early am?)
Candidasa - 2 nights
- Gillis Trawagen or Lembongan Island – 2 nights
- Legian – 2 night
Questions: Do these places make sense in this order? Are we missing something we should definitely see? Are we spending too much time in one place and not enough in another?
We appreciate your feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 릴 게임 가입 머니 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 코리아레이스 (＝。＝)연결 : 【_bbk89.com_】▼코리아레이스 경륜
- 3 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 4 changing left over currency
- 5 삼성투자증권 투자신탁회사 oninve.com
- 6 증권금융 투신 oninve.com
- 7 주식공매도 증권투자 oninve.com
- 8 증권왕 증권회사 oninve.com
- 9 주식으로성공 투자증권 oninve.com
- 10 아이폰주식 주식발행절차 oninve.com
- 11 증권코스피전종목시세 주식시작시간 oninve.com
- 12 삼성증권주가 주식100억 oninve.com
- 13 게임몽릴게임 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 14 게임몽 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 15 스위피 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 16 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 17 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 18 Alternative to Koyasan
- 19 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 20 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 21 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 22 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 23 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 24 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 25 Tokyo hotel help