We will be in Sri Lanka for 2 days in March, on transit (on our way back to Delhi from our honeymoon in Maldives)
Any suggestions for what we can do in the two days? - we are thinking of Negombo and Kandy currently. Not sure when we will be coming to Sri Lanka next, so we want to make the most out of the short stay there.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 2 Thai Elephants
- 3 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 4 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 5 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 6 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 7 Japan Itinerary!
- 8 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 9 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 10 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 11 Luggage size China ?
- 12 Sri Lanka in August
- 13 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 14 India itinerary critique please
- 15 Japan/Korea/HK
- 16 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 17 Vientiane and ??
- 18 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 19 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 20 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 21 Impressions of India
- 22 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 23 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 24 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 25 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali