We are going to New Zealand next month and will have a layover for a few days in Shanghai (using miles so we had to go where United would let us go). We arrive around 7PM and expect that we will just get checked into our hotel (Ritz-Carlton Pudong) then get something to eat and go to bed. We will then have 2 full days in Shanghai and would appreciate suggestions on what to do, where to eat, etc. Does anyone know of a good tour company and/or good tour to take? Should we do a group tour or arrange for a private tour with car and driver? We haven't done a lot of research on Shanghai since we are focusing more on the month we will have in NZ so any recommendations would be appreciated.
2 Days in Shanghai- what to do, where to eat, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 April in Bangkok, again!
- 2 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 3 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 4 Japan night bus
- 5 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 6 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 7 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 8 Problems at 12,000'
- 9 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 10 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 11 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 12 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 13 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 14 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 15 Which Putu in Bali????
- 16 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 17 Japan, japan
- 18 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 19 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 20 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 21 Hong Kong restaurants
- 22 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 23 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 24 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 25 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala