We are going to New Zealand next month and will have a layover for a few days in Shanghai (using miles so we had to go where United would let us go). We arrive around 7PM and expect that we will just get checked into our hotel (Ritz-Carlton Pudong) then get something to eat and go to bed. We will then have 2 full days in Shanghai and would appreciate suggestions on what to do, where to eat, etc. Does anyone know of a good tour company and/or good tour to take? Should we do a group tour or arrange for a private tour with car and driver? We haven't done a lot of research on Shanghai since we are focusing more on the month we will have in NZ so any recommendations would be appreciated.
2 Days in Shanghai- what to do, where to eat, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 2 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 3 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 4 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 7 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 8 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 9 Connaught Place
- 10 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 11 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 12 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 13 My SEA trip - photos update
- 14 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 15 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 16 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 17 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 18 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 19 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 20 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 21 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 22 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 23 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 24 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 25 1 week in Southeast Asia