We are going to New Zealand next month and will have a layover for a few days in Shanghai (using miles so we had to go where United would let us go). We arrive around 7PM and expect that we will just get checked into our hotel (Ritz-Carlton Pudong) then get something to eat and go to bed. We will then have 2 full days in Shanghai and would appreciate suggestions on what to do, where to eat, etc. Does anyone know of a good tour company and/or good tour to take? Should we do a group tour or arrange for a private tour with car and driver? We haven't done a lot of research on Shanghai since we are focusing more on the month we will have in NZ so any recommendations would be appreciated.
2 Days in Shanghai- what to do, where to eat, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Kyushu rail pass
- 3 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 4 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 5 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 6 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 7 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 8 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 9 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 10 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 11 Currency in South Korea
- 12 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 13 Tipping in Japan
- 14 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 15 Places to visit in India in October
- 16 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 17 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 18 Driver in South India
- 19 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 20 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 21 6 full days in Yagoon
- 22 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 23 Amphawa Floating Market
- 24 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 25 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan