We are going to New Zealand next month and will have a layover for a few days in Shanghai (using miles so we had to go where United would let us go). We arrive around 7PM and expect that we will just get checked into our hotel (Ritz-Carlton Pudong) then get something to eat and go to bed. We will then have 2 full days in Shanghai and would appreciate suggestions on what to do, where to eat, etc. Does anyone know of a good tour company and/or good tour to take? Should we do a group tour or arrange for a private tour with car and driver? We haven't done a lot of research on Shanghai since we are focusing more on the month we will have in NZ so any recommendations would be appreciated.
2 Days in Shanghai- what to do, where to eat, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 2 Help re. Visa.
- 3 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 4 Bangkok and Manila
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 7 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 8 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 9 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 10 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 11 Visa
- 12 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 13 Gluten free in Japan?
- 14 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 15 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 16 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 17 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 18 Need a guide in Burma?
- 19 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 20 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 21 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 22 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 23 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 24 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 25 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?