I just had a chance to spend 48 hours in Hong Kong during a layover, and it was amazing!
My itinerary covered most of the highlights: the night skyline from Tsim Sha Tsui promenade, the Star ferry, Victoria Peak, the Ladies' and Temple Night Markets, Aberdeen, and much more.
Check out the full report on my blog: http://bonatravels.com/2015/10/24/2-days-to-discover-the-best-of-hong-kong/
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 2 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 3 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 4 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 5 Best and lightest surge protector....suggestions?
- 6 Magical India
- 7 India itinerary critique please
- 8 Japan Itinerary!
- 9 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 10 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 11 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 12 Vientiane and ??
- 13 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 14 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 15 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 16 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 17 Himachal Pradesh
- 18 Luggage size China ?
- 19 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 20 Thai Elephants
- 21 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 22 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 23 Sri Lanka in August
- 24 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 25 Japan/Korea/HK