I just had a chance to spend 48 hours in Hong Kong during a layover, and it was amazing!
My itinerary covered most of the highlights: the night skyline from Tsim Sha Tsui promenade, the Star ferry, Victoria Peak, the Ladies' and Temple Night Markets, Aberdeen, and much more.
Check out the full report on my blog: http://bonatravels.com/2015/10/24/2-days-to-discover-the-best-of-hong-kong/
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan rough itinerary
- 2 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 5 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 6 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 7 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 8 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 9 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 10 Bye bye SE Asia
- 11 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 12 One night in Osaka
- 13 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 14 Laos planning.
- 15 Impressions of India
- 16 Japan - costs
- 17 Japan for Foodies
- 18 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 19 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 20 Japan Rail Pass
- 21 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 22 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 23 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 24 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 25 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice