I just had a chance to spend 48 hours in Hong Kong during a layover, and it was amazing!
My itinerary covered most of the highlights: the night skyline from Tsim Sha Tsui promenade, the Star ferry, Victoria Peak, the Ladies' and Temple Night Markets, Aberdeen, and much more.
Check out the full report on my blog: http://bonatravels.com/2015/10/24/2-days-to-discover-the-best-of-hong-kong/
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 2 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 3 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 4 Japan GTG, early April
- 5 Vietnam introduces E-Visas for 40 countries
- 6 Free Tour Guide In Hoi An, Viet Nam
- 7 Impressions of India
- 8 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 9 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 10 Beijing tours
- 11 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 14 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 15 Takayama trail, Japan
- 16 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 17 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 18 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 19 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 20 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 21 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 22 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 23 Visa for India
- 24 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 25 Hútòng Walking