We are looking at spending the last 2 days of our honeymoon in Ubud and I was wondering the best place to stay. As it is the end of our holiday the price range is not too much of a problem and so we would be ok spending $300-$400 per night to try make it as special as possible (although I know money is not everything and I will have to work hard when I get back to rainy England!).
We were looking at The Hanging Gardens but I have read it is a little over priced and a bit dated now, Bisma Eight looks really good and so is an option but ideally I want something a little higher up for the views.
What we want is something high up with amazing views to enjoy the much talked about and loved Ubud jungle experience!
Thanks for your help, Paul..!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 kechua: Tec*h SUPP0RT hp printer CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 hp 24*7
- 2 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 3 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 4 Laos or Kerala?
- 5 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 6 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 7 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 8 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 9 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 10 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 11 Bali & Singapore in October
- 12 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 13 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 14 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 15 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 16 Booking on the fly
- 17 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 18 Tea estates of Munnar
- 19 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 20 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 21 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 22 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 23 like my food
- 24 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 25 Portable wifi rental