We are looking at spending the last 2 days of our honeymoon in Ubud and I was wondering the best place to stay. As it is the end of our holiday the price range is not too much of a problem and so we would be ok spending $300-$400 per night to try make it as special as possible (although I know money is not everything and I will have to work hard when I get back to rainy England!).
We were looking at The Hanging Gardens but I have read it is a little over priced and a bit dated now, Bisma Eight looks really good and so is an option but ideally I want something a little higher up for the views.
What we want is something high up with amazing views to enjoy the much talked about and loved Ubud jungle experience!
Thanks for your help, Paul..!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.supplement4choice.com/lumidaire/
- 2 Vietnam Dong
- 3 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 4 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 5 A first time for everything in Japan
- 6 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 7 India Tour Companies
- 8 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 9 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 10 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 11 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 12 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 13 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 14 3 weeks in Japan
- 15 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 16 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 17 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 18 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 19 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 20 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 21 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 22 New Years in Japan
- 23 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 24 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 25 Touristy Thailand