We are looking at spending the last 2 days of our honeymoon in Ubud and I was wondering the best place to stay. As it is the end of our holiday the price range is not too much of a problem and so we would be ok spending $300-$400 per night to try make it as special as possible (although I know money is not everything and I will have to work hard when I get back to rainy England!).
We were looking at The Hanging Gardens but I have read it is a little over priced and a bit dated now, Bisma Eight looks really good and so is an option but ideally I want something a little higher up for the views.
What we want is something high up with amazing views to enjoy the much talked about and loved Ubud jungle experience!
Thanks for your help, Paul..!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 2 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 3 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 4 Osaka, aquarium?
- 5 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 6 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 7 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 8 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 9 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 10 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 11 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 12 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 13 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 14 Indonesia travel agent
- 15 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 16 A beach of choice on Samui
- 17 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 18 Bangkok Taxis
- 19 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 20 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 21 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 22 A month in central Asia
- 23 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 24 Something about... Malaysia
- 25 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur