We are looking at spending the last 2 days of our honeymoon in Ubud and I was wondering the best place to stay. As it is the end of our holiday the price range is not too much of a problem and so we would be ok spending $300-$400 per night to try make it as special as possible (although I know money is not everything and I will have to work hard when I get back to rainy England!).
We were looking at The Hanging Gardens but I have read it is a little over priced and a bit dated now, Bisma Eight looks really good and so is an option but ideally I want something a little higher up for the views.
What we want is something high up with amazing views to enjoy the much talked about and loved Ubud jungle experience!
Thanks for your help, Paul..!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan / Korea Trip
- 2 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 3 Taiwan confusion..
- 4 Help with 2 week itinerary; Beijing to Hong Kong
- 5 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 6 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 7 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 8 vietnam visa
- 9 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 10 Japan GTG, early April
- 11 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 12 Tokyo daytrip
- 13 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 14 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 15 Trip Report : China
- 16 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 17 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 18 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 19 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 20 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 21 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 22 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 23 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 24 Bali - What to do?
- 25 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table