i haven't been able to find much information about finding a private driver in laos and was hoping the fodorite community could help me out...
i'm looking to hire a private driver for travel within northern laos. i think having a private driver will get us from place to place faster and on our own schedule...rather than taking a bus or shuttle. of course we can also fly but from what i understand, the scenery while driving is beautiful and worth seeing.
can anyone please recommend reliable and reasonably priced drivers??
i would like to drive from luang prabang to plain of jars to vang vieng to vientiane.
also if anyone has any advice on how many days are needed for travel to visit these 4 places.
i've been an avid follower of the fodor's forums for years. it's always my "go to" place when planning on a trip but i've never posted a question before. i'm hopefull that someone will have some advice for me...??
thank you in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 An island paradise?
- 2 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 3 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 4 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 5 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 6 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 7 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 8 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 9 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 10 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 11 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 12 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 13 Rental Car Bali
- 14 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 15 Kintamani Tour
- 16 Some notes about South Korea
- 17 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 18 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 19 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 20 Totally unprepared
- 21 Sulawesi
- 22 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 23 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 24 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 25 passport visa ques.