i haven't been able to find much information about finding a private driver in laos and was hoping the fodorite community could help me out...
i'm looking to hire a private driver for travel within northern laos. i think having a private driver will get us from place to place faster and on our own schedule...rather than taking a bus or shuttle. of course we can also fly but from what i understand, the scenery while driving is beautiful and worth seeing.
can anyone please recommend reliable and reasonably priced drivers??
i would like to drive from luang prabang to plain of jars to vang vieng to vientiane.
also if anyone has any advice on how many days are needed for travel to visit these 4 places.
i've been an avid follower of the fodor's forums for years. it's always my "go to" place when planning on a trip but i've never posted a question before. i'm hopefull that someone will have some advice for me...??
thank you in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Singapore or Bali
- 2 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 3 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 4 Hotel in Tokyo
- 5 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 6 Kuala Lumpur & Penang
- 7 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 8 Business class on JAL
- 9 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 10 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 11 First Time in Thailand Trip Report - Bangkok & Surin Beach, Phuket
- 12 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 13 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 14 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 15 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 16 What beach to choose?!?!
- 17 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 18 Private guides & drivers in China
- 19 Dogster: The Great Stumble Forward - India
- 20 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 21 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 22 Transit between International flight and domestic at Narita airport
- 23 Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia in June
- 24 Traffic in Hanoi
- 25 Beaches a few hours from Bangkok