i haven't been able to find much information about finding a private driver in laos and was hoping the fodorite community could help me out...
i'm looking to hire a private driver for travel within northern laos. i think having a private driver will get us from place to place faster and on our own schedule...rather than taking a bus or shuttle. of course we can also fly but from what i understand, the scenery while driving is beautiful and worth seeing.
can anyone please recommend reliable and reasonably priced drivers??
i would like to drive from luang prabang to plain of jars to vang vieng to vientiane.
also if anyone has any advice on how many days are needed for travel to visit these 4 places.
i've been an avid follower of the fodor's forums for years. it's always my "go to" place when planning on a trip but i've never posted a question before. i'm hopefull that someone will have some advice for me...??
thank you in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.thecrazymass.com/forever-bust/
- 2 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 3 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/dermajur/
- 4 Hoi An in December?
- 5 Reliable Packers and Mover in Bhopal
- 6 Bali airport transportation
- 7 Fast Service Provider of Packers and Movers in Bangalore
- 8 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/revi-spa-cream/
- 9 Best Packers and Movers in Ghaziabad
- 10 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 11 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 12 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 13 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 14 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 15 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 16 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 17 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 18 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 19 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 20 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 21 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 22 Passport for Indonesia
- 23 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 24 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 25 Is this crazy?