i haven't been able to find much information about finding a private driver in laos and was hoping the fodorite community could help me out...
i'm looking to hire a private driver for travel within northern laos. i think having a private driver will get us from place to place faster and on our own schedule...rather than taking a bus or shuttle. of course we can also fly but from what i understand, the scenery while driving is beautiful and worth seeing.
can anyone please recommend reliable and reasonably priced drivers??
i would like to drive from luang prabang to plain of jars to vang vieng to vientiane.
also if anyone has any advice on how many days are needed for travel to visit these 4 places.
i've been an avid follower of the fodor's forums for years. it's always my "go to" place when planning on a trip but i've never posted a question before. i'm hopefull that someone will have some advice for me...??
thank you in advance...
1st trip to laos: driver wanted
- 1 Online Recruitment Office Part-timer [$2000-$5000]
- 2 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 3 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 4 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 5 India's Online VISA Application
- 6 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 7 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 8 South East Asia
- 9 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 10 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 11 Volunteers needed to help children in Indonesia, Kenya, Thailand
- 12 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 13 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 14 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 15 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 16 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 17 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 18 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 19 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 20 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 21 Magical India
- 22 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 23 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 24 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 25 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights