i haven't been able to find much information about finding a private driver in laos and was hoping the fodorite community could help me out...
i'm looking to hire a private driver for travel within northern laos. i think having a private driver will get us from place to place faster and on our own schedule...rather than taking a bus or shuttle. of course we can also fly but from what i understand, the scenery while driving is beautiful and worth seeing.
can anyone please recommend reliable and reasonably priced drivers??
i would like to drive from luang prabang to plain of jars to vang vieng to vientiane.
also if anyone has any advice on how many days are needed for travel to visit these 4 places.
i've been an avid follower of the fodor's forums for years. it's always my "go to" place when planning on a trip but i've never posted a question before. i'm hopefull that someone will have some advice for me...??
thank you in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 2 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 3 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 4 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 5 3 weeks in Japan
- 6 New Years in Japan
- 7 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 8 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 9 Touristy Thailand
- 10 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 11 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 12 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 13 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 14 Myanmar tour companies
- 15 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 16 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 17 A Victory Day Tour
- 18 16 hour layover in Indonesia; what to do?
- 19 Kinosake Onsen Ryokan
- 20 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 21 One Visa for multiple countries?
- 22 Procuring Letter of Invitation from Kazakhastan for Visa
- 23 Memories: Astana, Expo 2017
- 24 A first time for everything in Japan
- 25 EF tours fired incompetent tour guide