i haven't been able to find much information about finding a private driver in laos and was hoping the fodorite community could help me out...
i'm looking to hire a private driver for travel within northern laos. i think having a private driver will get us from place to place faster and on our own schedule...rather than taking a bus or shuttle. of course we can also fly but from what i understand, the scenery while driving is beautiful and worth seeing.
can anyone please recommend reliable and reasonably priced drivers??
i would like to drive from luang prabang to plain of jars to vang vieng to vientiane.
also if anyone has any advice on how many days are needed for travel to visit these 4 places.
i've been an avid follower of the fodor's forums for years. it's always my "go to" place when planning on a trip but i've never posted a question before. i'm hopefull that someone will have some advice for me...??
thank you in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 NORTON Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 3 Change my Itinerary?
- 4 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 5 Twin rooms in Japan
- 6 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 7 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 8 sri lanka- tips required
- 9 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 10 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 11 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 12 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 13 Impressions of India
- 14 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 15 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 16 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 17 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 18 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 19 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 20 Christmas in the Alps
- 21 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 22 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 23 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 24 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 25 Laos or Kerala?