i haven't been able to find much information about finding a private driver in laos and was hoping the fodorite community could help me out...
i'm looking to hire a private driver for travel within northern laos. i think having a private driver will get us from place to place faster and on our own schedule...rather than taking a bus or shuttle. of course we can also fly but from what i understand, the scenery while driving is beautiful and worth seeing.
can anyone please recommend reliable and reasonably priced drivers??
i would like to drive from luang prabang to plain of jars to vang vieng to vientiane.
also if anyone has any advice on how many days are needed for travel to visit these 4 places.
i've been an avid follower of the fodor's forums for years. it's always my "go to" place when planning on a trip but i've never posted a question before. i'm hopefull that someone will have some advice for me...??
thank you in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Delhi Escorts Services
- 2 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 3 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 4 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 5 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 6 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 7 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 8 Budget accommodation in Krabi and Phi Phi island??
- 9 Is SE Asia overrated as a cheap destination?
- 10 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 11 http://splendyrsite.net/evelina-collagen-serum/
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 13 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 14 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 15 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 16 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 17 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 18 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 19 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 20 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 21 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 22 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 23 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 24 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 25 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea