i haven't been able to find much information about finding a private driver in laos and was hoping the fodorite community could help me out...
i'm looking to hire a private driver for travel within northern laos. i think having a private driver will get us from place to place faster and on our own schedule...rather than taking a bus or shuttle. of course we can also fly but from what i understand, the scenery while driving is beautiful and worth seeing.
can anyone please recommend reliable and reasonably priced drivers??
i would like to drive from luang prabang to plain of jars to vang vieng to vientiane.
also if anyone has any advice on how many days are needed for travel to visit these 4 places.
i've been an avid follower of the fodor's forums for years. it's always my "go to" place when planning on a trip but i've never posted a question before. i'm hopefull that someone will have some advice for me...??
thank you in advance...
1st trip to laos: driver wanted
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 2 Where to go?
- 3 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 4 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 5 Which airport for Tokyo
- 6 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 7 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?
- 8 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 9 newbie solo traveler! budget traveling Japan for a month
- 10 Rain in Hong Kong next week
- 11 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 12 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 13 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 14 Private transfer from Amritsar to Wahga Border
- 15 India at the end of May
- 16 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 17 Restaurants in Singapore
- 18 Books on Japanese mythology or novels inspired by it
- 19 14 Days in Myanmar over the Holidays
- 20 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?
- 21 Great Wall hike
- 22 Georgia e-visa application
- 23 SE Asia
- 24 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 25 Trip out from Bangkok to Laos, Cambodia or ?