i haven't been able to find much information about finding a private driver in laos and was hoping the fodorite community could help me out...
i'm looking to hire a private driver for travel within northern laos. i think having a private driver will get us from place to place faster and on our own schedule...rather than taking a bus or shuttle. of course we can also fly but from what i understand, the scenery while driving is beautiful and worth seeing.
can anyone please recommend reliable and reasonably priced drivers??
i would like to drive from luang prabang to plain of jars to vang vieng to vientiane.
also if anyone has any advice on how many days are needed for travel to visit these 4 places.
i've been an avid follower of the fodor's forums for years. it's always my "go to" place when planning on a trip but i've never posted a question before. i'm hopefull that someone will have some advice for me...??
thank you in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 포커게임사이트／タ／【 EN7979.COM 】／タ／포커게임사이트
- 2 A train ride through Java
- 3 JAPANiCAN.com
- 4 hanoi eats
- 5 Hakone Volcano Warning
- 6 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 7 Tour group for Cambodia and Vietnam or Myanmar?
- 8 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 9 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 10 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 11 Best french restaurant in Hong Kong?
- 12 New Delhi - What to see?
- 13 Tokyo Hotels Etc.
- 14 Travel in Kyushu.
- 15 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 16 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 17 Tour Guide for Jewish Tour of Cochin
- 18 3 weeks itinerary China
- 19 Bicycle riding required?
- 20 Castle & King tour questions
- 21 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 22 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 23 Blog about our 6 week backpacking trip through Southeast Asia
- 24 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 25 trekking in july in Myanmar