i haven't been able to find much information about finding a private driver in laos and was hoping the fodorite community could help me out...
i'm looking to hire a private driver for travel within northern laos. i think having a private driver will get us from place to place faster and on our own schedule...rather than taking a bus or shuttle. of course we can also fly but from what i understand, the scenery while driving is beautiful and worth seeing.
can anyone please recommend reliable and reasonably priced drivers??
i would like to drive from luang prabang to plain of jars to vang vieng to vientiane.
also if anyone has any advice on how many days are needed for travel to visit these 4 places.
i've been an avid follower of the fodor's forums for years. it's always my "go to" place when planning on a trip but i've never posted a question before. i'm hopefull that someone will have some advice for me...??
thank you in advance...
1st trip to laos: driver wanted
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 2 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 3 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 4 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 5 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 6 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 7 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 8 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 9 Thailand mid-December
- 10 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 11 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 12 Phillipines: itinerary suggestions
- 13 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 14 What I like about Mumbai
- 15 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 16 Sumatra for 2 weeks in December
- 17 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 18 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 19 Indian visa
- 20 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 21 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 22 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 23 One week in Thailand
- 24 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 25 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help