i haven't been able to find much information about finding a private driver in laos and was hoping the fodorite community could help me out...
i'm looking to hire a private driver for travel within northern laos. i think having a private driver will get us from place to place faster and on our own schedule...rather than taking a bus or shuttle. of course we can also fly but from what i understand, the scenery while driving is beautiful and worth seeing.
can anyone please recommend reliable and reasonably priced drivers??
i would like to drive from luang prabang to plain of jars to vang vieng to vientiane.
also if anyone has any advice on how many days are needed for travel to visit these 4 places.
i've been an avid follower of the fodor's forums for years. it's always my "go to" place when planning on a trip but i've never posted a question before. i'm hopefull that someone will have some advice for me...??
thank you in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Universal Studios Japan crowd levels in late November 2015?
- 2 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 3 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 4 hanoi eats
- 5 Hotels in Kumamoto and Fukuoka
- 6 Burma and Vietnam, when to go.
- 7 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 8 AMA vs VIKING
- 9 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 10 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 11 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 12 Hotel in Tokyo
- 13 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 14 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 15 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 16 Incheon Transit Tours
- 17 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 18 Tokyo with kids : what an amazing trip!
- 19 Vietnam - September 2015
- 20 Seeking Vietnam Itinerary Advice
- 21 2-3 nights in Ubud, where to stay?
- 22 Burma or Laos.
- 23 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 24 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 25 Worldspree Thailand or India