i haven't been able to find much information about finding a private driver in laos and was hoping the fodorite community could help me out...
i'm looking to hire a private driver for travel within northern laos. i think having a private driver will get us from place to place faster and on our own schedule...rather than taking a bus or shuttle. of course we can also fly but from what i understand, the scenery while driving is beautiful and worth seeing.
can anyone please recommend reliable and reasonably priced drivers??
i would like to drive from luang prabang to plain of jars to vang vieng to vientiane.
also if anyone has any advice on how many days are needed for travel to visit these 4 places.
i've been an avid follower of the fodor's forums for years. it's always my "go to" place when planning on a trip but i've never posted a question before. i'm hopefull that someone will have some advice for me...??
thank you in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 DELL PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT DELL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 3 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
- 4 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 5 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 6 Thailand
- 7 Hotel Chang Mai
- 8 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 9 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 10 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 11 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 12 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 13 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 14 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 15 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 16 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 17 Hotel in Hanoi
- 18 India help needed
- 19 Beach hotel Thailand
- 20 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 21 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 22 Sim cards and adaptors
- 23 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 24 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 25 Sri Lanka Visa