i haven't been able to find much information about finding a private driver in laos and was hoping the fodorite community could help me out...
i'm looking to hire a private driver for travel within northern laos. i think having a private driver will get us from place to place faster and on our own schedule...rather than taking a bus or shuttle. of course we can also fly but from what i understand, the scenery while driving is beautiful and worth seeing.
can anyone please recommend reliable and reasonably priced drivers??
i would like to drive from luang prabang to plain of jars to vang vieng to vientiane.
also if anyone has any advice on how many days are needed for travel to visit these 4 places.
i've been an avid follower of the fodor's forums for years. it's always my "go to" place when planning on a trip but i've never posted a question before. i'm hopefull that someone will have some advice for me...??
thank you in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 2 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 3 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 4 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 5 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 6 Liza, a hot Russian Escort in Guangzhou
- 7 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 8 welcome to riverside bamboo resort hoi an
- 9 Traveling to SE Asia
- 10 discernible differences and wrinkles, expanding collagen
- 11 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 12 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 13 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 14 Hakone station confusion
- 15 TOKYO tour guide
- 16 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 17 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 18 1 month in Thailand and??
- 19 Kimballs in Panama
- 20 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &
- 21 Visa on Arrival
- 22 first draft -- java and bali, plus
- 23 Best Thailand beach town for family with 2 toddlers?
- 24 Flights from Florida to Thailand
- 25 Kyushu Trip May 2013