Hi, we would like to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary followed by my wife's birthday in Nov'14. Would like to stay, 3 days in Legian and 3 days in Ubud. Would like to experience the culture, cuisine, heritage, natural beauty and shopping. Just to add, I would like to make it special for our 25th Aniv. We are in our late 50's and on a budget (approx 160USD per day). Any recommendations please. Thanks Kersy
1st Trip to Bali
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 2 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 3 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 4 10 Day Trip Through Japan (Help needed!)
- 5 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 6 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 7 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 8 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 9 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 10 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 11 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 12 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 13 Myanmar - some questions
- 14 July itinerary in Japan
- 15 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 16 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 17 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 18 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 19 Chiang Mai - Sightseeing
- 20 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 21 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 22 Lcuy's 2015 Jaunt to Japan; Kyushu w/ Fukuoka, Kumamoto & Kurokawa Onsen
- 23 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 24 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 25 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter