Hi, we would like to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary followed by my wife's birthday in Nov'14. Would like to stay, 3 days in Legian and 3 days in Ubud. Would like to experience the culture, cuisine, heritage, natural beauty and shopping. Just to add, I would like to make it special for our 25th Aniv. We are in our late 50's and on a budget (approx 160USD per day). Any recommendations please. Thanks Kersy
1st Trip to Bali
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 2 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 3 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 4 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 5 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 6 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 7 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 8 meeting at beijing airport
- 9 One week in Tokyo
- 10 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 11 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 12 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 13 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 14 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 15 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 16 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 17 Hotel in Singapore
- 18 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 19 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 20 Bali - January 2015
- 21 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 22 Visa Cambodia
- 23 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 24 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 25 Two questions about Thailand