First trip to Asia. Travelling from New York on frequent flyer miles. Will have two weeks. Any thoughts on spending a few days in Seoul or the entire time in Japan?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My visit to Vietnam
- 2 Southern India here we come
- 3 Anyone used China Odyssey?
- 4 Bad experience with savaari.com
- 5 Prices in Siem Reap?
- 6 Tips for Chiang Rai (or stop eleswhere ?)
- 7 Capsule hotels
- 8 Georgetown Penang and Java for about 3 weeks in April May or June 2016.
- 9 a year in burma
- 10 Chengdu and Beijing
- 11 TXinjiang safety KKH Safety
- 12 Ningbo places to see and things to do
- 13 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 14 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 15 Vaccinations
- 16 Borneo forest fires
- 17 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 18 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 19 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 20 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 21 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 22 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 23 Bridge players Beware!!
- 24 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 25 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!