First trip to Asia. Travelling from New York on frequent flyer miles. Will have two weeks. Any thoughts on spending a few days in Seoul or the entire time in Japan?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 2 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 3 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 4 Thailand - Help with Itinerary 15 Days to incl. North & South
- 5 japan itenirary help
- 6 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 7 Is this crazy?
- 8 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 9 thai baht allowance
- 10 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 11 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 12 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 13 JR Pass or Pay as you Go
- 14 In Seoul for one day
- 15 Japan & WiFi
- 16 Bali airport transportation
- 17 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 18 Travel Itenary
- 19 Halong Bay cruise
- 20 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 21 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 22 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 23 Passport for Indonesia
- 24 Fabric shops in India
- 25 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam