My names Amy im 20 years old and planning to travel over to thailand leaving 31st January 2016 and staying for around a month then flying onto bali for a couple of weeks.
This will be my first time backpacking alone ever so could do with a little help and advise! Obviously have been reading alot of forums and been doing my research but thought i would post to get my own personal trip advise.
I am booking flights in december frm lhr to bkk. Will be staying for 30 days should i also book from there straight to bali for when i leave or do that when im out there?
What i really need help with is my itinerary. I have a fair amount of money but doesnt mean i want to be a big spender so i want to budget staying in hostels. My main reason to travel is to explore the culture and relax really! I will obviously stay in bangkok first so should i book hostel before? I would like to visit Chiang Mai, Ayuthaya, Pai, Krabi, Ko phangnan, phuket, khao sok national park.
With regards to what to bring to wear any advice this is the thing im most stuck on i know it will be warm. Will there be nice clothes to buy out there? I do still want to look nice as i travel.
I know there is a free 30 day visa so i guess i dont have to do anything with regards to that?
Also with booking travel insurance where is best place to go ?
Any advice would really help!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam visa debate
- 2 Please help us with planning a Silk Road tour in China 2017
- 3 Japan Cherry Blossom time 2018
- 4 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 5 Vietnam visa
- 6 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 7 Silk Road Tour - China
- 8 Bye bye SE Asia
- 9 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 12 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 13 India Tour Companies
- 14 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 15 Laos planning.
- 16 Japan rough itinerary
- 17 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 18 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 19 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 20 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 21 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 22 One night in Osaka
- 23 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 24 Japan - costs
- 25 Japan for Foodies