My names Amy im 20 years old and planning to travel over to thailand leaving 31st January 2016 and staying for around a month then flying onto bali for a couple of weeks.
This will be my first time backpacking alone ever so could do with a little help and advise! Obviously have been reading alot of forums and been doing my research but thought i would post to get my own personal trip advise.
I am booking flights in december frm lhr to bkk. Will be staying for 30 days should i also book from there straight to bali for when i leave or do that when im out there?
What i really need help with is my itinerary. I have a fair amount of money but doesnt mean i want to be a big spender so i want to budget staying in hostels. My main reason to travel is to explore the culture and relax really! I will obviously stay in bangkok first so should i book hostel before? I would like to visit Chiang Mai, Ayuthaya, Pai, Krabi, Ko phangnan, phuket, khao sok national park.
With regards to what to bring to wear any advice this is the thing im most stuck on i know it will be warm. Will there be nice clothes to buy out there? I do still want to look nice as i travel.
I know there is a free 30 day visa so i guess i dont have to do anything with regards to that?
Also with booking travel insurance where is best place to go ?
Any advice would really help!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Looking for access code to travel
- 2 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 3 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 4 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 5 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 6 Sim cards and adaptors
- 7 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 8 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 9 Hotel in Hanoi
- 10 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 11 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 12 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 13 India help needed
- 14 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 15 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 16 Trekking outside Sapa
- 17 Place to stay Hue
- 18 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 19 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 20 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 21 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 22 Go to Pai or not?
- 23 Ko Kraden hotels
- 24 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 25 Hoi Ann hotel