Planning a side trip for a couple of nights to Singapore from BKK and plan to arrive on 1st Jan. Can anyone tell me if it's a public holiday or is it business as usual ( I like to shop!!)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 2 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 3 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 4 Totally unprepared
- 5 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 6 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 7 Rental Car Bali
- 8 Sulawesi
- 9 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 10 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 11 Some notes about South Korea
- 12 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 13 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 14 Made the Jump!
- 15 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 16 passport visa ques.
- 17 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 18 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 19 In Seoul for one day
- 20 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 21 A great trip in India
- 22 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 23 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 24 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 25 Thoughts on this itinerary