We're booked on the Singapore flight from Newark going to Hanoi. Newark to Singapore is 19 hours nonstop. We've done long flights before (12 hours non-stop)but wondering if anyone has taken this particular flight. We are thinking we might want to spend a couple of days in Singapore before continuing on to Hanoi. Any suggestions?
19 hours in the air
- 1 Chiang Mai -Is it Worth the Trip?
- 2 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 3 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 4 Train Fares in Japan
- 5 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 6 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 7 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 8 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 9 Udaipur, India
- 10 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 11 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 12 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 13 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 14 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 15 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 16 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 17 independent travel in India
- 18 Four Seasons Golden Triangle
- 19 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 20 Trip Report - 5 1/2 days in Luang Prabang
- 21 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 22 Narita Limousine Bus vs train
- 23 Booking hotels in China in advance- is it necessary?
- 24 Singapore Things to do when a lone traveller
- 25 Malaysian Island for 5 nights