We're booked on the Singapore flight from Newark going to Hanoi. Newark to Singapore is 19 hours nonstop. We've done long flights before (12 hours non-stop)but wondering if anyone has taken this particular flight. We are thinking we might want to spend a couple of days in Singapore before continuing on to Hanoi. Any suggestions?
19 hours in the air
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 2 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 3 1 week Philippines
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 6 Japan: best time to go?
- 7 Magical India
- 8 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 9 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 10 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 11 Travel Insurance
- 12 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 13 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 14 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 15 SALAY from BAGAN
- 16 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 17 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 18 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 19 cell phone in india
- 20 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 21 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 22 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 23 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 24 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 25 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?