We're booked on the Singapore flight from Newark going to Hanoi. Newark to Singapore is 19 hours nonstop. We've done long flights before (12 hours non-stop)but wondering if anyone has taken this particular flight. We are thinking we might want to spend a couple of days in Singapore before continuing on to Hanoi. Any suggestions?
19 hours in the air
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 2 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 3 General question
- 4 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 5 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 6 Japan Itinerary for May
- 7 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 8 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 9 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 10 South Korea 5 days
- 11 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 12 Thai island escape
- 13 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 14 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 15 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 16 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 17 Phuket Hotel
- 18 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 19 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 20 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 21 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 22 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 23 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 24 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 25 Delving into Kyushu, plus Osaka, Kyoto, Kurashiki, and Tokyo