I'm going to be in Bejiing 11/6 - 11/11. The 18th Party Congress is scheduled to begin 11/8/12 and I'm wondering if that will affect sightseeing. Is that a time to avoid Tiananmen Square because of crowds or security, or is it a better time to go for the chance to see something relatively rare?
18th Party Congress and Beijing Travel Plans
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Has Anyone been to Nagaland in North Eastern India?
- 2 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 3 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 4 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 5 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 6 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 7 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?
- 8 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 9 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 10 Assistance planning remaining 5 days in South Thailand
- 11 First trip to China ! Need help with itinerary
- 12 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 13 Mangalore, India as cruise stop…seems underwhelming
- 14 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 15 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 16 Indian visa
- 17 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 18 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 19 Hello from Thailand - I'm here!
- 20 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 21 Art in Shanghai
- 22 Dress code in India
- 23 One week in India
- 24 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 25 Bali for 10 days need help with budget