I'm going to be in Bejiing 11/6 - 11/11. The 18th Party Congress is scheduled to begin 11/8/12 and I'm wondering if that will affect sightseeing. Is that a time to avoid Tiananmen Square because of crowds or security, or is it a better time to go for the chance to see something relatively rare?
18th Party Congress and Beijing Travel Plans
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 2 Mid Dec trip - Trying to plan alone **Feedback please****
- 3 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 4 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 5 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 6 New airport in Mumbai
- 7 Advice me to select saving plans in terms of free roaming
- 8 South East Asia
- 9 Driving in Laos
- 10 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 11 Two questions about Thailand
- 12 One week in Tokyo
- 13 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 14 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 15 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 16 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 17 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 18 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 19 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 20 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 21 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 22 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 23 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 24 china
- 25 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES