I'm going to be in Bejiing 11/6 - 11/11. The 18th Party Congress is scheduled to begin 11/8/12 and I'm wondering if that will affect sightseeing. Is that a time to avoid Tiananmen Square because of crowds or security, or is it a better time to go for the chance to see something relatively rare?
18th Party Congress and Beijing Travel Plans
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 2 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 3 Night viewing of the Tajmahal
- 4 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 5 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 6 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 7 Kyushu rail pass
- 8 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 9 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 10 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 11 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 12 A wow spot
- 13 Myanmar itinerary help
- 14 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 15 Suggestions for time for Vietnam itinerary, please
- 16 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 17 6 full days in Yagoon
- 18 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 19 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 20 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 21 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 22 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 23 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 24 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 25 Reading Suggestion for Burma