I'm going to be in Bejiing 11/6 - 11/11. The 18th Party Congress is scheduled to begin 11/8/12 and I'm wondering if that will affect sightseeing. Is that a time to avoid Tiananmen Square because of crowds or security, or is it a better time to go for the chance to see something relatively rare?
18th Party Congress and Beijing Travel Plans
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand scenic places and must sees
- 2 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 3 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 4 Trip Report - 2 perfect days in New Delhi and driver recommendation
- 5 Please comment on Thailand and Cambodia Itinerary
- 6 Mongolia tour or independently
- 7 At the top of Macau Tower!
- 8 Three days in Bangkok
- 9 Khao Lak
- 10 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 11 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 12 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 13 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 14 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 15 Photos from India!
- 16 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 17 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 18 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 19 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 20 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 21 Myanmar River Cruises
- 22 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 23 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 24 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 25 How to handle cash in Japan