Me and my friend going for an 18 day getaway and see the beautiful neighboring Asian countries this coming March 2012. I am most interested to explore Thailand, its people and culture and nice beaches. At the moment I am absolutely clue less which to go first and if Cambodia , Vietnam and Laos will be worth seeing. I hope someone would be nice enough to guide me where to go especially in Thailand.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 2 Packers and Movers in Hyderabad
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 4 http://maleenhancementshop.info/tvolve/
- 5 Pune Female Campaign Services
- 6 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/t-volve/
- 7 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/t-volve/
- 8 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 9 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 10 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 11 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 12 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 13 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 14 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 15 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 16 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 17 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 18 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 19 Hanoi Hotel
- 20 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 21 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 22 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 23 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 24 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 25 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report