Me and my friend going for an 18 day getaway and see the beautiful neighboring Asian countries this coming March 2012. I am most interested to explore Thailand, its people and culture and nice beaches. At the moment I am absolutely clue less which to go first and if Cambodia , Vietnam and Laos will be worth seeing. I hope someone would be nice enough to guide me where to go especially in Thailand.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 2 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 3 Japan National Tourism Org (JNTO)
- 4 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 5 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 6 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 7 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 8 Phuket Beaches
- 9 India itinerary critique please
- 10 Japan Itinerary!
- 11 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 12 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 13 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 14 Magical India
- 15 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 16 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 17 Vientiane and ??
- 18 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 19 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 20 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 21 Himachal Pradesh
- 22 Luggage size China ?
- 23 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 24 Thai Elephants
- 25 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?