Me and my friend going for an 18 day getaway and see the beautiful neighboring Asian countries this coming March 2012. I am most interested to explore Thailand, its people and culture and nice beaches. At the moment I am absolutely clue less which to go first and if Cambodia , Vietnam and Laos will be worth seeing. I hope someone would be nice enough to guide me where to go especially in Thailand.
Thank you in advance!
18 Day Getaway Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam,Laos
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Can you bargain tour price?
- 2 Hire Car In Jaipur
- 3 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 4 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 5 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 6 4 week solo trip through Myanmar/ Burma
- 7 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 8 Help ! How bad is the rain in Bangkok early/mid September? Thanks
- 9 April in Bangkok, again!
- 10 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 11 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 12 Japan night bus
- 13 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 14 Living in Singapore Questions
- 15 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 16 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 17 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 18 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 19 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 20 Problems at 12,000'
- 21 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 22 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 23 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 24 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 25 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)