Me and another female friend were thinking of going to Thailand in early June for 3 weeks to backpack. However we will both only be 17 years old (my friend turning 18 the month after). what are your thoughts on this? Is it too young to go backpacking? And in terms of activities in Thailand will we not be able to do stuff because of our age or are they fairly lax about id? Thank you!
17 year olds traveling to Thailand
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 2 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 3 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 4 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 5 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 6 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 7 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 8 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 9 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 10 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 11 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 12 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 13 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?
- 14 India and Nepal 2014
- 15 July itinerary in Japan
- 16 Where in Bali should we stay
- 17 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 18 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 19 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 20 Vietnam or Brazil
- 21 Getting a "feel" for a country.
- 22 Car rental companies Phuket Airport?
- 23 Itinerary Feedback - Thailand
- 24 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 25 Delhi, Agra, Rajasthan, Varanasi, Kolkata-Winter TR!