Me and another female friend were thinking of going to Thailand in early June for 3 weeks to backpack. However we will both only be 17 years old (my friend turning 18 the month after). what are your thoughts on this? Is it too young to go backpacking? And in terms of activities in Thailand will we not be able to do stuff because of our age or are they fairly lax about id? Thank you!
17 year olds traveling to Thailand
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tour company practices
- 2 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 3 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 4 Passport question
- 5 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - recent experience
- 6 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 7 Kathie's Machu Picchu trip report is now available
- 8 Ubud - Home Rental Locations?
- 9 visiting Sapa and local markets
- 10 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 11 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 12 KTM via nonstop United Business toChengdu vs Asiana Chengdu via Seoul
- 13 Help! Which to choose?
- 14 North Vietnam Again!
- 15 Castle & King
- 16 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 17 Unforgettable visit to Leh-Ladakh, India
- 18 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 19 One week in Thailand
- 20 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 21 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 22 India and Nepal 2014
- 23 Independent female traveller
- 24 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 25 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!