My parents-in-law will be transiting through Hong Kong. They have 16 hours between the connecting flights. they arrive at 5:30 am. connecting flight departs at 9:50 pm. so they have the entire day.
- is there a guided tour they could take around the city?
- are there any tours that can they can sign-up for at the airport? i tried searching, but couldn't find anything online.
- any places that would be recommended for visit?
they are not too experieneced with international travel, so would prefer to keep the "figuring-out" to a minimum.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Totally unprepared
- 2 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 3 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 4 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 5 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 6 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 7 Rental Car Bali
- 8 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 9 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 10 Good Eats in Chiang Mai / Chiang Rai
- 11 A great trip in India
- 12 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 13 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 14 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 15 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 16 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 17 Beggars in Siem Reap and Angkor
- 18 Some notes about South Korea
- 19 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 20 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 21 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 22 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 23 Burma itinerary critic.
- 24 Fabric shops in India
- 25 Japan Itinerary Help for April 2017