My parents-in-law will be transiting through Hong Kong. They have 16 hours between the connecting flights. they arrive at 5:30 am. connecting flight departs at 9:50 pm. so they have the entire day.
- is there a guided tour they could take around the city?
- are there any tours that can they can sign-up for at the airport? i tried searching, but couldn't find anything online.
- any places that would be recommended for visit?
they are not too experieneced with international travel, so would prefer to keep the "figuring-out" to a minimum.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 LEXMARK PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT Tec*h care 24/7??
- 2 LEXMARK Printer 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT LEXMARK Tec*h care
- 3 India help needed
- 4 Beach hotel Thailand
- 5 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 6 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 7 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 8 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 9 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 10 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 11 Sim cards and adaptors
- 12 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 13 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 14 Sri Lanka Visa
- 15 Hoi Ann hotel
- 16 Hotel in Hanoi
- 17 Place to stay Hue
- 18 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 19 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 20 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 21 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 22 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 23 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 24 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 25 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan