My parents-in-law will be transiting through Hong Kong. They have 16 hours between the connecting flights. they arrive at 5:30 am. connecting flight departs at 9:50 pm. so they have the entire day.
- is there a guided tour they could take around the city?
- are there any tours that can they can sign-up for at the airport? i tried searching, but couldn't find anything online.
- any places that would be recommended for visit?
they are not too experieneced with international travel, so would prefer to keep the "figuring-out" to a minimum.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 2 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 3 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 4 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 5 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 6 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 7 18.5 Hours in Singapore
- 8 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 9 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 10 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 11 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 12 Honeymoon in Bali
- 13 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 14 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 15 India E Tourist Visa
- 16 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 17 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 18 New Travelor
- 19 Beautiful location for painting
- 20 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 21 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 22 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 23 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 24 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 25 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!