We are travelling from Alaska to Australia next spring on Korean Airlines and we have a 14 hour layover in Seoul. We arrive at 6:45 a.m. and depart at 8:30 p.m. that evening. We have 2 children ages 11 and 8. I understand the airport is over an hour drive from the city. We would like do some shopping and see some of the sites. Is this possible?
14 Hour layover in Seoul
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 2 Room for Rental
- 3 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 4 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 5 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 6 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 7 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 8 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 9 beaches in Thailand
- 10 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 11 Kyushu rail pass
- 12 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 13 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 14 6 full days in Yagoon
- 15 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 16 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 17 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 18 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 19 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 20 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 21 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 22 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 23 Currency in South Korea
- 24 Tipping in Japan
- 25 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that