We are travelling from Alaska to Australia next spring on Korean Airlines and we have a 14 hour layover in Seoul. We arrive at 6:45 a.m. and depart at 8:30 p.m. that evening. We have 2 children ages 11 and 8. I understand the airport is over an hour drive from the city. We would like do some shopping and see some of the sites. Is this possible?
14 Hour layover in Seoul
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand scenic places and must sees
- 2 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 3 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 4 Trip Report - 2 perfect days in New Delhi and driver recommendation
- 5 Please comment on Thailand and Cambodia Itinerary
- 6 Mongolia tour or independently
- 7 At the top of Macau Tower!
- 8 Three days in Bangkok
- 9 Khao Lak
- 10 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 11 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 12 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 13 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 14 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 15 Photos from India!
- 16 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 17 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 18 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 19 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 20 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 21 Myanmar River Cruises
- 22 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 23 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 24 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 25 How to handle cash in Japan