We are travelling from Alaska to Australia next spring on Korean Airlines and we have a 14 hour layover in Seoul. We arrive at 6:45 a.m. and depart at 8:30 p.m. that evening. We have 2 children ages 11 and 8. I understand the airport is over an hour drive from the city. We would like do some shopping and see some of the sites. Is this possible?
14 Hour layover in Seoul
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 4 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 5 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 6 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 7 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 8 South East Asia
- 9 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 10 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 11 India's Online VISA Application
- 12 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 13 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 14 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 15 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 16 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 17 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 18 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 19 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 20 Magical India
- 21 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 22 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 23 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 24 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 25 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram