First of all apologies if someone has previously covered this topic.
I am getting married in early July 2013 and the Mrs. has left me to sort out the honeymoon. I thought it would be a walk in the park but with so many choices I'm now definitely outside my comfy zone.
- Our budget is £5k to £6k for both
- Traveling in early July
- Ideally would like a multi-country trip: Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia...or any other bolt on suggested
- Am i in dreamland if i think i can fly both of us business class on the outbound trip?
Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 is this a good travel plan?
- 2 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 3 currency conversion
- 4 Phenom Penh
- 5 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 6 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 7 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 8 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 9 One day in Saigon
- 10 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 11 Bali private driver recommendation
- 12 North India Itinerary advice
- 13 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 14 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 15 The Indian money crunch.
- 16 The truth about elephant tourism
- 17 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 18 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 19 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 20 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 21 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 22 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 23 Kerala trip
- 24 E Visa for India?
- 25 1-2 months South East Asia