First of all apologies if someone has previously covered this topic.
I am getting married in early July 2013 and the Mrs. has left me to sort out the honeymoon. I thought it would be a walk in the park but with so many choices I'm now definitely outside my comfy zone.
- Our budget is £5k to £6k for both
- Traveling in early July
- Ideally would like a multi-country trip: Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia...or any other bolt on suggested
- Am i in dreamland if i think i can fly both of us business class on the outbound trip?
Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 2 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 3 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 4 Is this crazy?
- 5 In Seoul for one day
- 6 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 7 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 8 India help with where to go
- 9 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 10 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 11 Taxis in Yangon
- 12 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 13 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 14 144 Hour Visa Exception China
- 15 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 16 Shanghai Tailor?
- 17 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 18 Best of Koh Tao
- 19 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part One
- 20 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 21 Studying yoga in India
- 22 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part Two (more difficult)
- 23 Chiyoda or Shitaya area stay?
- 24 Visit Mandalay or not?
- 25 Fabric shops in India