First of all apologies if someone has previously covered this topic.
I am getting married in early July 2013 and the Mrs. has left me to sort out the honeymoon. I thought it would be a walk in the park but with so many choices I'm now definitely outside my comfy zone.
- Our budget is £5k to £6k for both
- Traveling in early July
- Ideally would like a multi-country trip: Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia...or any other bolt on suggested
- Am i in dreamland if i think i can fly both of us business class on the outbound trip?
Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Looking for access code to travel
- 2 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 3 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 4 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 5 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 6 Sim cards and adaptors
- 7 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 8 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 9 Hotel in Hanoi
- 10 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 11 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 12 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 13 India help needed
- 14 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 15 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 16 Trekking outside Sapa
- 17 Place to stay Hue
- 18 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 19 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 20 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 21 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 22 Go to Pai or not?
- 23 Ko Kraden hotels
- 24 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 25 Hoi Ann hotel