Hi there ,
I used this site usually to trips in USA , this time I need your help on Thailand and I hope I will get the same level of support and help as always
so , I'm looking for good idea on what to do in Thailand during July . we are family ages of kids are 15 , 12 and 8 and we want to have nice trek from one hand and good beach vacation from the other hand.
as it look now , I want to split it ~4 days in the north , ~4days in one of the island and ~4day Bangkok.
I still have many question such as where in the north , we want o do nice 2 days trek or jeep trek.
what to do in Bangkok , do we really need 4 days over there ?
should we spend couple of days in Siem diem ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India Tour Companies
- 2 Bye bye SE Asia
- 3 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 4 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 5 Laos planning.
- 6 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 11 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 12 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 13 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 14 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 15 One night in Osaka
- 16 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 17 Japan - costs
- 18 Japan for Foodies
- 19 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 20 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 21 Japan Rail Pass
- 22 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 23 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 24 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 25 20 days Itinerary Help!
Hi there ,