Hi there ,
I used this site usually to trips in USA , this time I need your help on Thailand and I hope I will get the same level of support and help as always
so , I'm looking for good idea on what to do in Thailand during July . we are family ages of kids are 15 , 12 and 8 and we want to have nice trek from one hand and good beach vacation from the other hand.
as it look now , I want to split it ~4 days in the north , ~4days in one of the island and ~4day Bangkok.
I still have many question such as where in the north , we want o do nice 2 days trek or jeep trek.
what to do in Bangkok , do we really need 4 days over there ?
should we spend couple of days in Siem diem ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 2 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 3 currency conversion
- 4 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 5 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 6 One day in Saigon
- 7 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 8 Bali private driver recommendation
- 9 North India Itinerary advice
- 10 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 11 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 12 The Indian money crunch.
- 13 The truth about elephant tourism
- 14 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 15 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 16 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 17 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 18 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 19 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 20 Kerala trip
- 21 E Visa for India?
- 22 1-2 months South East Asia
- 23 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 24 Help - India.
- 25 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
Hi there ,