Hi there ,
I used this site usually to trips in USA , this time I need your help on Thailand and I hope I will get the same level of support and help as always
so , I'm looking for good idea on what to do in Thailand during July . we are family ages of kids are 15 , 12 and 8 and we want to have nice trek from one hand and good beach vacation from the other hand.
as it look now , I want to split it ~4 days in the north , ~4days in one of the island and ~4day Bangkok.
I still have many question such as where in the north , we want o do nice 2 days trek or jeep trek.
what to do in Bangkok , do we really need 4 days over there ?
should we spend couple of days in Siem diem ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Titans vs Colts
- 2 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 3 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 Cursine
- 6 Ben Thanh Market
- 7 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 8 Hotel in Hanoi
- 9 Trekking outside Sapa
- 10 Hoi Ann hotel
- 11 Place to stay Hue
- 12 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 13 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 14 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 15 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 16 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 17 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 18 Go to Pai or not?
- 19 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 20 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 21 Thai Island Itinerary
- 22 Thailand
- 23 Aomori to Hirosaki
- 24 Asian Pillows
- 25 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
Hi there ,