I'll have a 12 hour stopover in Singapore on Feb 1 and was hoping to see at least part of the city in this time. Any suggestions on what spots are an absolute must-see and which are the best shopping spots here?
12 hour layover in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 2 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 3 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 4 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 5 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 6 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 7 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 8 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 9 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 10 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?
- 11 India and Nepal 2014
- 12 July itinerary in Japan
- 13 Where in Bali should we stay
- 14 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 15 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 16 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 17 Vietnam or Brazil
- 18 Getting a "feel" for a country.
- 19 Car rental companies Phuket Airport?
- 20 Itinerary Feedback - Thailand
- 21 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 22 Delhi, Agra, Rajasthan, Varanasi, Kolkata-Winter TR!
- 23 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 24 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 25 Any info about Zomato?