I'll have a 12 hour stopover in Singapore on Feb 1 and was hoping to see at least part of the city in this time. Any suggestions on what spots are an absolute must-see and which are the best shopping spots here?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 cheap Driver in Bali
- 2 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 3 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 4 Bali - Wedding destination
- 5 2 months in Indonesia
- 6 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 7 I miss Mongolia
- 8 Seoul Searching Questions
- 9 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 10 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 11 Visa on Arrival
- 12 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 13 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 14 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 15 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 16 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 17 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 18 Japanese art
- 19 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 20 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 21 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 22 First time to SEA
- 23 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 24 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 25 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok