I know there are several existing topics floating around about Thailand honeymoons. I was hoping to A) get some specific advice about our itinerary, and B) get any hotel suggestions that would be great for a honeymoon experience.
Proposed itinerary for 12 nights in June:
3 nights in Bangkok
2 nights in Chiang Mai
6 nights in Koh Samui (day trip to Koh Tao)
1 night in Bangkok (flying out the next day)
I have read that the weather in June is very rainy around Phuket and the Andaman Sea, but we do want to include a beach portion of the trip and I think the weather should be good in Koh Samui at that time. Would like to affirm my thinking here!
Any advice you have about the time in each destination and hotels for each place would be wonderful.
Thank you in advance for any guidance you can provide!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 (U.S) Microsoft Office365 Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681 :7208 office 24*7
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 4 sri lanka- tips required
- 5 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 6 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 7 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 8 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 9 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 10 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 11 Christmas in the Alps
- 12 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 13 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 14 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 15 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 16 Laos or Kerala?
- 17 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 18 Bali & Singapore in October
- 19 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 20 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 21 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 22 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 23 Booking on the fly
- 24 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 25 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary