I know there are several existing topics floating around about Thailand honeymoons. I was hoping to A) get some specific advice about our itinerary, and B) get any hotel suggestions that would be great for a honeymoon experience.
Proposed itinerary for 12 nights in June:
3 nights in Bangkok
2 nights in Chiang Mai
6 nights in Koh Samui (day trip to Koh Tao)
1 night in Bangkok (flying out the next day)
I have read that the weather in June is very rainy around Phuket and the Andaman Sea, but we do want to include a beach portion of the trip and I think the weather should be good in Koh Samui at that time. Would like to affirm my thinking here!
Any advice you have about the time in each destination and hotels for each place would be wonderful.
Thank you in advance for any guidance you can provide!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 NORTON@ Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 NORTON Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Packers And Movers Delhi | Get Free Quotes | Compare and Save
- 3 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 Temperate Moving Administrations Of Packers And Movers
- 6 Temperate Moving Administrations Of Packers And Movers
- 7 Sim cards and adaptors
- 8 Family Trip to India late May/early June
- 9 SILK BLANKETS: BEIJING or SHANGHAI
- 10 Travel within Japan
- 11 Enjoy vivacious experience with massage in Chennai
- 12 Get Baroda Hot massage Service 24 Hours
- 13 Take the City Ride with full enjoy in Delhi
- 14 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report
- 15 Goa is the perfect destination to plan your vacation
- 16 November Itinerary Check
- 17 Enjoy the ethical massage service in Mumbai
- 18 Get a glimpse of soulful Girls in Bangalore
- 19 Ravishing Hyderabad Girls On your Stay in City
- 20 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 21 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 22 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 23 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 24 Hotel Chang Mai
- 25 Floods in North and Central Vietnam