I know there are several existing topics floating around about Thailand honeymoons. I was hoping to A) get some specific advice about our itinerary, and B) get any hotel suggestions that would be great for a honeymoon experience.
Proposed itinerary for 12 nights in June:
3 nights in Bangkok
2 nights in Chiang Mai
6 nights in Koh Samui (day trip to Koh Tao)
1 night in Bangkok (flying out the next day)
I have read that the weather in June is very rainy around Phuket and the Andaman Sea, but we do want to include a beach portion of the trip and I think the weather should be good in Koh Samui at that time. Would like to affirm my thinking here!
Any advice you have about the time in each destination and hotels for each place would be wonderful.
Thank you in advance for any guidance you can provide!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 2 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 3 Taiwan in 7 days
- 4 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 5 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 6 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 7 Rookies in Japan
- 8 changing left over currency
- 9 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 10 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 11 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 12 Alternative to Koyasan
- 13 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 14 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 15 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 16 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 17 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 18 Itinerary feedback please
- 19 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 20 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 21 Tokyo hotel help
- 22 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 23 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 24 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 25 Impressions of India