I know there are several existing topics floating around about Thailand honeymoons. I was hoping to A) get some specific advice about our itinerary, and B) get any hotel suggestions that would be great for a honeymoon experience.
Proposed itinerary for 12 nights in June:
3 nights in Bangkok
2 nights in Chiang Mai
6 nights in Koh Samui (day trip to Koh Tao)
1 night in Bangkok (flying out the next day)
I have read that the weather in June is very rainy around Phuket and the Andaman Sea, but we do want to include a beach portion of the trip and I think the weather should be good in Koh Samui at that time. Would like to affirm my thinking here!
Any advice you have about the time in each destination and hotels for each place would be wonderful.
Thank you in advance for any guidance you can provide!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Thai Visa
- 2 january 31 in colombo
- 3 Serendipity Srilanka
- 4 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 5 best options for cell phone in Vietnam and Thailand
- 6 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 7 Traffic and Police in India
- 8 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 9 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 10 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 11 New Years in Japan
- 12 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 13 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 14 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 15 3 weeks in Japan
- 16 A first time for everything in Japan
- 17 India Tour Companies
- 18 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 19 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 20 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 21 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 22 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 23 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 24 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 25 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.