We are planning our first large family trip to Taiwan. We are travelling with 2 grandparents (age 70) and 3 young kids (age 1, 4, 6). We will arrived on Nov 13 and leave on Nov 23. We plan to make this a relaxed and slow paced trip to really just enjoy the culture and locals. Please kindly give some advise on the proposed itinerary.
D1 (13th Thursday)
14:00 arrival check in to hotel in Daan district, dinner at a night market nearby and relax
D2 (14th Friday)
a.m. NationalPalace Museum and kids explore BabyBoss. pm. shilin night market
D3 (15th Saturday)
a.m. morning train to Hualian
p.m. Clear Waters Deathly Cliffs
D4 (16th Sunday)
Taroko Gorge and Taroko national park
D5 (17th Monday)
8am. train from Hualien to Fangliao take taxi to Kenting (6-7 hours long trip) wondering if we should fly direct any idea the cost difference?
D6 (18th Tuesday)
Take Taiwan High Speed Rail (HSR) from HSR Zuoying Stationto Taipei Main Station
Explore Taipei and surrounding sites
Flying back home
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Good Hotels in karol Bagh New Delhi
- 2 Rishikesh, India
- 3 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 4 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 5 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 6 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 7 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 8 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 9 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 10 India in March and April??
- 11 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 12 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 13 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 14 Japan- National Holiday
- 15 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 16 Passport
- 17 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 18 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 19 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 20 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 21 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 22 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 23 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 24 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 25 Amakusa island help
11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary