We are planning our first large family trip to Taiwan. We are travelling with 2 grandparents (age 70) and 3 young kids (age 1, 4, 6). We will arrived on Nov 13 and leave on Nov 23. We plan to make this a relaxed and slow paced trip to really just enjoy the culture and locals. Please kindly give some advise on the proposed itinerary.
D1 (13th Thursday)
14:00 arrival check in to hotel in Daan district, dinner at a night market nearby and relax
D2 (14th Friday)
a.m. NationalPalace Museum and kids explore BabyBoss. pm. shilin night market
D3 (15th Saturday)
a.m. morning train to Hualian
p.m. Clear Waters Deathly Cliffs
D4 (16th Sunday)
Taroko Gorge and Taroko national park
D5 (17th Monday)
8am. train from Hualien to Fangliao take taxi to Kenting (6-7 hours long trip) wondering if we should fly direct any idea the cost difference?
D6 (18th Tuesday)
Take Taiwan High Speed Rail (HSR) from HSR Zuoying Stationto Taipei Main Station
Explore Taipei and surrounding sites
Flying back home
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO Recovery Password CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO Technical HELPLINE
- 2 base bangkok or manilla
- 3 A great guid in Laos
- 4 Change my Itinerary?
- 5 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 6 Twin rooms in Japan
- 7 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 sri lanka- tips required
- 10 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 11 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 12 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 13 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 14 Impressions of India
- 15 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 16 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 17 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 18 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 19 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 20 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 21 Christmas in the Alps
- 22 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 23 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 24 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 25 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary