We are planning our first large family trip to Taiwan. We are travelling with 2 grandparents (age 70) and 3 young kids (age 1, 4, 6). We will arrived on Nov 13 and leave on Nov 23. We plan to make this a relaxed and slow paced trip to really just enjoy the culture and locals. Please kindly give some advise on the proposed itinerary.
D1 (13th Thursday)
14:00 arrival check in to hotel in Daan district, dinner at a night market nearby and relax
D2 (14th Friday)
a.m. NationalPalace Museum and kids explore BabyBoss. pm. shilin night market
D3 (15th Saturday)
a.m. morning train to Hualian
p.m. Clear Waters Deathly Cliffs
D4 (16th Sunday)
Taroko Gorge and Taroko national park
D5 (17th Monday)
8am. train from Hualien to Fangliao take taxi to Kenting (6-7 hours long trip) wondering if we should fly direct any idea the cost difference?
D6 (18th Tuesday)
Take Taiwan High Speed Rail (HSR) from HSR Zuoying Stationto Taipei Main Station
Explore Taipei and surrounding sites
Flying back home
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 2 Beijing tours
- 3 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 4 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 5 Other than Kyoto?
- 6 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 7 Trip Report : China
- 8 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 9 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 10 A great trip in India
- 11 Japan GTG, early April
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 14 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 15 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 16 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 17 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 18 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 19 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 20 Takayama trail, Japan
- 21 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 22 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 23 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 24 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 25 On the road again - to Incredible India.
11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary