We are planning our first large family trip to Taiwan. We are travelling with 2 grandparents (age 70) and 3 young kids (age 1, 4, 6). We will arrived on Nov 13 and leave on Nov 23. We plan to make this a relaxed and slow paced trip to really just enjoy the culture and locals. Please kindly give some advise on the proposed itinerary.
D1 (13th Thursday)
14:00 arrival check in to hotel in Daan district, dinner at a night market nearby and relax
D2 (14th Friday)
a.m. NationalPalace Museum and kids explore BabyBoss. pm. shilin night market
D3 (15th Saturday)
a.m. morning train to Hualian
p.m. Clear Waters Deathly Cliffs
D4 (16th Sunday)
Taroko Gorge and Taroko national park
D5 (17th Monday)
8am. train from Hualien to Fangliao take taxi to Kenting (6-7 hours long trip) wondering if we should fly direct any idea the cost difference?
D6 (18th Tuesday)
Take Taiwan High Speed Rail (HSR) from HSR Zuoying Stationto Taipei Main Station
Explore Taipei and surrounding sites
Flying back home
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo hotel help
- 2 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 3 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 4 Bali - What to do?
- 5 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 6 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 7 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 8 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 9 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 12 Private tours in Northern India
- 13 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 14 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 15 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 16 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 17 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 18 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 19 Vietnam visa
- 20 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 21 Family Friendly Penang
- 22 Train trip costs help please
- 23 Weather forecast
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 New Vietnam eVisa service
11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary