We are planning our first large family trip to Taiwan. We are travelling with 2 grandparents (age 70) and 3 young kids (age 1, 4, 6). We will arrived on Nov 13 and leave on Nov 23. We plan to make this a relaxed and slow paced trip to really just enjoy the culture and locals. Please kindly give some advise on the proposed itinerary.
D1 (13th Thursday)
14:00 arrival check in to hotel in Daan district, dinner at a night market nearby and relax
D2 (14th Friday)
a.m. NationalPalace Museum and kids explore BabyBoss. pm. shilin night market
D3 (15th Saturday)
a.m. morning train to Hualian
p.m. Clear Waters Deathly Cliffs
D4 (16th Sunday)
Taroko Gorge and Taroko national park
D5 (17th Monday)
8am. train from Hualien to Fangliao take taxi to Kenting (6-7 hours long trip) wondering if we should fly direct any idea the cost difference?
D6 (18th Tuesday)
Take Taiwan High Speed Rail (HSR) from HSR Zuoying Stationto Taipei Main Station
Explore Taipei and surrounding sites
Flying back home
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 2 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 3 Osaka, aquarium?
- 4 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 5 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 6 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 7 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 8 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 9 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 10 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 11 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 12 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 13 Indonesia travel agent
- 14 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 15 A beach of choice on Samui
- 16 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 17 Bangkok Taxis
- 18 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 19 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 20 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 21 A month in central Asia
- 22 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 23 Something about... Malaysia
- 24 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 25 Two Round Trip Tickets?
11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary