I have a flight that arrives from Yangon to Beijing at 5:50AM on 12/1. I then have a connecting flight at 5:25PM back to the U.S. I figure that should give me about 6-7 hours to play with. Do you think it's worth it to get into the city and do Badaling and maybe one other site like Forbidden City or wander around the hutongs, or I should skip Badaling and just stay within the main city? I would hate to spend that time in the airport. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 매매잔금대출 아파트매매대출승계 oninve.com
- 2 http://fitnesseducations.com/xtend-xr/
- 3 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 4 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 5 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 6 South Korea for Chuseok
- 7 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 8 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 9 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 10 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 11 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 12 Tokyo hotel help
- 13 Bali - What to do?
- 14 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 15 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 16 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 17 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 18 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 19 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 20 Private tours in Northern India
- 21 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 22 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 23 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 24 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 25 Fethiye to Bodrum