I have a flight that arrives from Yangon to Beijing at 5:50AM on 12/1. I then have a connecting flight at 5:25PM back to the U.S. I figure that should give me about 6-7 hours to play with. Do you think it's worth it to get into the city and do Badaling and maybe one other site like Forbidden City or wander around the hutongs, or I should skip Badaling and just stay within the main city? I would hate to spend that time in the airport. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 14 days in Myanmar
- 2 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 3 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 4 Changing planes at Dubai
- 5 50th Anniversary trip
- 6 Indian Food Series
- 7 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 8 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 9 "necessities" for India
- 10 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 11 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 12 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 13 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 14 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 15 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 16 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 17 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 18 Short trip to Myanmar
- 19 ATMs in Japan
- 20 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 21 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 22 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 23 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 24 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 25 Mandalay questions