I have a flight that arrives from Yangon to Beijing at 5:50AM on 12/1. I then have a connecting flight at 5:25PM back to the U.S. I figure that should give me about 6-7 hours to play with. Do you think it's worth it to get into the city and do Badaling and maybe one other site like Forbidden City or wander around the hutongs, or I should skip Badaling and just stay within the main city? I would hate to spend that time in the airport. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 2 Japan Itinerary!
- 3 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 4 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 5 hiking japan sept
- 6 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 9 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 10 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 11 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 12 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 13 shanghai for 4 days
- 14 Budget Servied Apt
- 15 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 16 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 18 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 19 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 20 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 21 Something about... Malaysia
- 22 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 23 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 24 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 25 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan