I have a flight that arrives from Yangon to Beijing at 5:50AM on 12/1. I then have a connecting flight at 5:25PM back to the U.S. I figure that should give me about 6-7 hours to play with. Do you think it's worth it to get into the city and do Badaling and maybe one other site like Forbidden City or wander around the hutongs, or I should skip Badaling and just stay within the main city? I would hate to spend that time in the airport. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali - What to do?
- 2 Impressions of India
- 3 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 4 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 5 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 6 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 7 Taiwan confusion..
- 8 Tokyo daytrip
- 9 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 10 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 11 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 12 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 13 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 14 Laos- two weeks in January
- 15 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 16 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 17 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 18 Visa for India
- 19 Snapshots From Kerala
- 20 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 21 Other than Kyoto?
- 22 Japan itinerary advice
- 23 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 24 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 25 Trip Report : China